Need help with Lawyerbot avatar

serendipity028

So I followed all the instructions and have 50 unique usuki items in my inventory. Yet, I still didn't get the Lawyerbot avatar. Why is that? I refreshed many times as well but no luck.

Anyone have any suggestions? I also triple checked the items make sure they were all unique and had the word 'usuki' in them. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

That sucks! I got mine like 3 days ago and it worked. You basically said everything I would have suggested. If it were me I would either keep refreshing or buy one more thing and see if that works, except it should have already so I'm not sure what that would do. Or check your avatars and make sure you didn't just miss it.

yes i've checked multiple times. i even did the page source thing to import it all in my checklist. still no luck though. i put everything in my SDB and then moved it back into my inventory but still doesn't work so i am not sure what is wrong. this is quite frustrating :(

oh i finally got it!! thanks for all your help. i had to buy more usuki items. i guess some of the ones i had didn't count.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.