Birthday Celebrations ...

blueberrykiwi141

So ... Tomorrow is my birthday (November 7th) ... but I do not really have anything planned ... It will just be another day for me ...

Does anyone else not really celebrate their birthday or know anyone like that?

I just haven't felt the same about birthday the past few years like I used to.

I used to love to celebrate my birthday ... Kind of sad to think about ... :eh:

Awww, well happy early birthday! :D

I've never been one to have a big celebration. I think I'll be going for dinner to a nice Italian pizza place a block away from my house with my girlfriend, and then a couple weeks after that I'll be going to see Catching Fire with my friends.

I feel the same way. I don't know about you, but I've hit the age where I could care less about getting older and would rather not celebrate it haha

But happy birthday tomorrow to you! :happydance: :dance:

Happy Birthday to you!!!! :party:

What you feel is normal and everyone feels that way when they stop being a child.

I also don't like celebrating my birthday these past few years. These past few years my birthday is an other exuse to eat more! :sick02:

But I always manage to have fun. I try to think that I am very lucky to be healthy and one year older (and wiser) hahahhahhahahha

:D

I'm the same way, too. My birthday was last Saturday (a weekend!) and I still did nothing for it. I just don't... I don't know. I'd be more than happy if others do things for me, but I don't want to plan anything myself. I do wish I had my favorite cake, but I'll just have it at Christmas. It's not really good for me to eat it all myself, and it's too much work to invite people over, what with how messy my housemates are.

It's the same for me. I never really celebrated it. Up until the age of 9 my mom used to bake a cake for birthdays but when we turned 10 she said "there weren't enough train carts to put candles on." Usually we just mentioned happy birthday to the one that had his/her birthday and that was it. So, now I never plan anything on my own birthday either. In this country however, when it's your birthday you're supposed to bring cake to your school/work for your classmates or colleagues so I do that, but when I don't have to work on my birthday I won't even bother. I like it of course if people think of it and give me a gift or plan something fun to do for me but I won't feel sad when it doesn't. There are times I don't even remember the date and forget about it myself (Until I go on to neopets, see the birthday theme what makes me go "uh? Oh right..." ^_^

BUT Happy Birthday to you nevertheless! :party: