Haunted Woods site theme help

leverhelven

Ohai guys! You see, every year I plan to stay awake to try and get the Haunted Woods site theme (don't mock me - 11:59 pm NST is no less than 3:59 am here where I live!), but I always end up forgetting it. This year, however, I don't wanna miss it!

So, first: it's 11:59 pm NST on October 31st right? Like, after midnight, it will be November, right? I always get confused with midnight hours.

Second: do I have to refresh lots of times? On a specific page? Do I get a message/random event of some kind telling me I got it?

Third: I heard some people saying that Premium users have to leave "Portal" mode. What exactly is that? Is it simply the Space Faerie theme? So I should change it to one of the default Neopets themes (like yellow, for example)?

Thanks for the help, guys! I've been looking forward to this theme for years and don't wanna miss one more chance!!! :)

Wow, that was fast! Thank you so very much! :)

Mods, if you want to close the board... :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.