Jhudora's Bluff help

leverhelven

Ohai guys! You see, I have been playing Jhudora's Bluff for the avatar and I managed to get it today. Now I feel like keeping on doing her quests, but I have some doubts:

Say I achieve a high score of X and get a trophy. Then I fail her next quest. It says I'll lose my high score, right? BUT: do I also lose the trophy? Like, does it vanish from my lookup?

Your trophy won't vanish from your lookup even if you fail.

Also, the best strategy to get a trophy is to be there at midnight NST, complete a quest as soon as you can, and come back 12hrs later to do another quest as quickly as possible.

Thank you! Yes, I'm doing them every 12 hours one at 7 am and the other at 7pm. I assume there's no difference, right?

If someone has EXACTLY the same score as you, but they do theirs at an earlier time, they'll get one spot above you in the rankings. But the chance of that happening is pretty low. :)

If someone has EXACTLY the same score as you, but they do theirs at an earlier time, they'll get one spot above you in the rankings. But the chance of that happening is pretty low. :)

Ohh, okay! I get it now, thank you so much! ^_^ Mods, if you want to close the board :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.