HABITARIUM finally going over level 50?

missmadiemay

My habitarium is currently level 49 FINALLY about to hit the max mark.

But I noticed when I clicked on a storage unit to upgrade to level 4 (just to see what it said), it told me I couldn't upgrade until level 67.

Anyone notice this? I've just always read that 50 is max and couldn't find anything else about it.

That's always been there. Nests level 63, Petpetpets level 51, Houses level 59 etc. I've got level 50 for a very long time already and was thinking the same thing when I just hit level 50. But I think it's just there because of a pattern in the script. Just so they can easily work on it if they ever feel like it.

I would be very suprised if TNT decided to allow habi to go over 50 because some say it is already ruining the neopian economy because of the amounts of neopoints that can be earned if it is left running.

I have been at level 50 for a very long time and I would just love it if they would bring out more levels so I could upgrade things but I dont think its going to happen ever, plus someone told me that habi wasnt actually made by neopets but was bought in and so they would probably have to pay more to upgrade it further but thats just supposition of course

I was soooooo happy when I saw the title of this post! And then I found out that it was not true!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................... :sad02:

Ha ha I'm sorry to disappoint you! I had never noticed it before! But in the back of my mind I was thinking surely someone else would have noticed.

I feel silly :laughingsmiley:

I actually thought the purple gems after 50 (I'm not there yet, so I've just read about this) leveled you up. That stinks! And yes, the NP from this game is stellar... I hope they release more levels!

I would be very suprised if TNT decided to allow habi to go over 50 because some say it is already ruining the neopian economy because of the amounts of neopoints that can be earned if it is left running.

I have been at level 50 for a very long time and I would just love it if they would bring out more levels so I could upgrade things but I dont think its going to happen ever, plus someone told me that habi wasnt actually made by neopets but was bought in and so they would probably have to pay more to upgrade it further but thats just supposition of course

I never heard that Habitarium was made by an outside company. However, after a little Googling I found this: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Habitarium/5909639

So, it sounds like it was designed by a company called Gogogic. If they did purchase it from an outside company, then it's likely that they won't add new levels.

Also, interestingly, it looks like the grass resource used to have a different design.

Edit: Here's the press release from Gogogic:

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Habitarium/5909639