Need a second opinion

Hey so um i recently accidently zapped my dream pet, my rainbow usul Calliecupcakespeace (Callie for short) she turned white and then she turned into a blue nimmo then.. A blue lutari then.... A DESERT LUTARI!!! should i keep her that way? i gotta admit she looks cool! but she looks like a boy....i need help!! :sad01_anim:

If the colour doesn't make you happy, don't keep her that way! If you like it, but are only concerned about her looking like she's male, don't worry about it- you can always add other stuff to her customisation to make her more feminine if you want.

Never keep a pet that you don't like just because the colour is expensive or rare or something. :)

Desert Lutari's are very cute but if you keep looking at her and dont really like her then I think I would keep zapping ... or... have a second pet to zap and see what happens that way

aww its okay i dont even know what a double post is! explain please? XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. If you have a question about the rules you can always contact a Moderator or make a post in the TDN Questions section.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
EDIT: I'm not quite sure.... hmmm I think I'll buy a morphing potion and a paintbrush ;)