Hi, I'm a newbie here.

Azurablue

Hello, everyone!

My name is Azurablue and I'm a newbie. It's been a couple of hours since I joined and I hope to be able to stay a while and share in the joy that is NeoPets. I've had my three pets for a long time, but this is the first year that I've tried to be at Neopia every day. I am currently in what is my first ever plot (Spooky Food Contest), so I'm extra excited.

There's not a lot to tell about me. I'm terribly shy, so I likely will lurk a lot. I try to be friendly to everyone as long as they are friendly back. If an argument starts up, I'm the first to leave the room.

My interests are video games (RPG is my fave genre), TV shows (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story are three of my faves), reading horror, fantasy and sci-fi books, I love movies (superheroes, fantasy and horror are my top three picks). I also do a lot of jewelry making (I'm a trained silversmith), composing of orchestral soundtrack scores, and I'm writing my first series of novels. I also do some computer art (CGI) on occasion, mostly right now dealing with abstracts and fractals.

(Can anyone tell I've never written one of these intros before?)

:happydance: Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes! :thumbsup:

@marthaclark: RPGs I'm playing currently include Skyrim (PS3) , Fallout: New Vegas (PS3), Fallout 3 (PS3), and Torchlight (PC). I like to retrogame, too, so I have all of the Might & Magic series, most of the Wizardry series, and all the of Final Fantasy series except for the online ones and anything after 12. (Planning to get 15, though. Noctis is a handsome pile o' pixels. ^_^ )

American Horror Story: Coven is as weird as the other two before it (but I miss Zachary Quinto). I really don't notice the hour go by, which is a good sign to me. It's not as good as The Walking Dead, which leaves me wishing for next week as soon as the hour is over.

Hi Azurablue!

My name's Lexa (lexan_adra in Neopia). Wow, I'm kind of jealous! You are very accomplished :) I hope you feel comfortable enough to post here - You sound like you'd have a lot of neat input to share!

I hope to see you around!

Lexa

(Nope, would not have thought this was your first writing of an intro - At least, I thought it to be much better than mine was, anyway ;) )