Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon - COMING SOON!

hrtbrk

I don't understand this - how do you mean boost their scores?

Why would they want to pile into sun if everyone is going moon?? Because the prizes will be rarer?

Boost their scores, like get higher scores on the games involved then anyone else to get their team ahead of the other. And if they won it'd just mean they'd have bragging rights. As I said all the end prizes are the same aside from the look of the trophy. It's also just a challenge I suppose, if the majority go for Moon then the elite players might want to prove to themselves that they could beat them regardless of how many were playing. I don't know I was just saying. I'm not entirely sure that's how the teams are scored anyway so -shrugs-

Martha, the teams compete against each other--that's what they mean by improving scores. If everyone is playing Moon, then Moon will win and get different prizes.

The prizes are all the same in the end aside from the trophy style. Like last years Pirates vs Ninjas. The trophies were a ship and a training house thing.

I tend to think that a lot of the "elite gamers" like to beat AAA, at least that's why I always pick AAA's side, not that I consider myself being elite but I'm a fairly decent gamer. :P

It looks like he will be the moon team, so I'm not so sure about "elite gamers" going for sun for whatever reason, if there even are "elite gamers". You just have to do all the challenges. GMC's scores are usually lower then DD scores. So I don't really think being "elite" matters much anyway.

I'm just going to pick AAA's side and hope he really is on the moon's side.

You shouldn't over-think it too much and just have fun :rambo: