Dirty Little Sister

Kyurri

10-year old sister who has head lice and stinky feet. Huh. Remedies? I used to think someone farted at the house every time until she kicked me accidentally on the couch :sick02:

She is also envious of me because I *get* what I want.

Im not sure if this is a serious question but I will deal with it as if it is ok

If you know she has head lice then I hope your parents know too and that they are helping her to get rid of them? Head lice are more likely to occur in clean hair and it is just like catching a cold so nothing that she should have to feel ashamed of.

There are over the counter remedies which will sort them out quite quickly and if you google something like 'how to get rid of headlice' it will give you lots of information of how to help her...its quite possibly that other members of the family also have the head lice the lice do not jump from head to head but they can get onto other peoples hair by being on items that come into contact with other peoples heads - backs of chairs, hats, hair scrunchies, brushes etc also if heads touch they can transfer.

as to her feet being smelly it might be as much to do with her shoes if she wears the same shoes a lot and they do not have enough ventilation they can become smelly, then each time she puts them on the bacteria in there are set off again by the moisture and warmth of her feet and she gets smelly feet all over again.

If they smell very bad without any apparent reason I would suggest she sees a doctor, there are hormonal reasons that young peoples feet can be odorous.

I hope you can help her to get sorted out as it can not be very nice knowing that your feet smell and you have head lice - poor lass :sad01_anim: