Newbie's First Post: Why are you here?

Lexa88

Hello! So to answer my own question, I'm here because I thought it was time I actually joined TDN as a registered user, since I've been using its Dailies page for a long time, and I've been using the guides and solutions pages for months now as well. I'm on a personal quest to collect Avatars, as well as gathering items for my galleries (contains Draik, Gelert, Lutari, Kougra, Acara and Xweetok themed items, purple stuff, things I find pretty or cute and petpets). What do you collect? My last personal quest was to acquire my dream pets, which were my Draik and my Lutari. Please check them out, if you have the time :) I'm also a Pet zapper...my pet MyNumeroseDose_2003 (I thought a Spanish sounding name would be cool when I was 14, lol, now I worry it might be offensive, but I've had it for so long...I don't want to give her up).

It's really neat being a part of a whole community of Neopets fans :D It's even more fabulous to realize I'm not the oldest person to be playing the game still, haha. I was pretty sure this was like me and my Barbies all over again (I was still playing Barbies well into highschool, lol, granted, nowhere near as often, but still (: ), so it's nice to know that I might be crazy, but I'm not the only crazy ;)

Thank you for reading! Please reply with why you're here and what you collect :D

Hi and welcome to the forums! There is nothing wrong with being a bit crazy! It's great!

We also have a topic about who collects what, but to answer your question, I collect anything that can be collected, kinda... At the moment its mostly avatars and petpets. And why I'm here? Just to have fun. (:

Hi welcome to TDN!

I joined here because I used the Dalies page for a while, and used to creep on the forums :rolleyes_anim: . After a while I figured it was time to finally join haha and everyone here seemed super nice.

I collect avatars and plushies/random toys in my SDB. I'd like to collect stamps one day.

Hello!!!

At first I was here because I had to post (25 times I thing) in order to be able to participate in the avatar lending pets chains.

Now I just love it!!! :rock:

Thank you for replying :) I'm starting to really like it, too. It's a lot less pressure here than I thought it would be.

Hi welcome to TDN!

I joined here because I used the Dalies page for a while, and used to creep on the forums :rolleyes_anim: . After a while I figured it was time to finally join haha and everyone here seemed super nice.

I collect avatars and plushies/random toys in my SDB. I'd like to collect stamps one day.

Hi and thank you!

I've been finding the same thing - it's a very pleasant environment on here, which is a relief considering how many other forums that I've creeped and how many unsavory sorts seemed to ruin the experience for everyone else.

Do you have a gallery that you display any of your collections in?

Hello - We're in similar situations, I too have been around the dailies, checklists, etc,. for quite a bit, but never found my way to the forums. It seems there are a lot of us in the same boat :) Ref what I collect...Anything retired, as hubby and I are looking forward to that!