Codestone Trading ... ?

I was wondering if anyone was interested in codestone trading for people who are training.

I collect all the ones I receive from the battledome and I am slowly training my Draik.

I seem to have plenty of all the regular codestone, except Eo (of course the most expensive).

I am personally willing to trade codestone for codestone to others who are training.

I do not (and do not plan on) sell codestones.

I was just wondering if anyone else was interested in something like this.

Honestly, selling the codestones you don't need is your best bet. Trading codestone for codestone ends up being unequal because of the different prices the codestones sell for.

(Just out of curiousity, why are you against selling your extra codestones?)

I am more or less hoarding them since I will eventually use them.

I asked about trading just because well most of the codestones people get are from the BD anyways, so they were free to begin with.

If others are willing to trade for them, then it would be free codestone for free codestone.

I guess I look at it like that, but others look at it as a way to profit.

I would rather help others while they help me sort of thing :)

EDIT: Someone contacted me on Neopets (about this post) and mentioned TDN Forums, please do not put my account at risk for saying that. I did not reply to your neomail because of what you wrote to me. Contact me on here if you need to contact me.

• 2 months later...

I do have an Eo codestone, but I dont want a codestone for it.. Considering my pet is only level 14..

What I would like for it is a 10 or 20 dubloon coin. To help me save up for items from the smugglers cove, you see. And training. Thats very important too. Lets me use the two dubloon coin I have with abandon, and buy another one coin to turn it and my one coin into a two.

LOL I checked out your ULU and got this r/e.

Something has happened!
A passing zombie groans, and hands you a piece of a long lost treasure map!!

Lucky! LOL

I agree with the selling of stones for the same reason. However, in the olde days, I have traded for stones I needed on the TP, though not with any advertising. I think the reason most people just sell in their shops is that they can usually get pretty quick sales, and they don't have to wait for a trader to come online, and worry about whether or not their offer is good enough or not. Or if there are multiple offers.

So it seems to me like selling the extras in your shop and then spending that money on the stones you need would be a quicker way to do things. But hey, as long as a person is following the rules, however they wanna play it should be fine. Just sharing my perspective on it. ;)