Game Ratios

darkestfairy56

So I don't know if this should have been posted in help or debate but here it is instead. :* :(

I use the dailies as they say almost daily, then as well there's my neopet game favorites. The only ones I do with my dailies are the ones i can earn 1000np each time (1000x3=3000) and one of those games is "200m Peanut Dash" . Now, I used TDN ratio calculators and the "Make 120,000np Today" guide toward the bottom of the dailies page. Up until recently it seems as though that the advised amount to gain 1000np each time was correct, I needed a score of 680 or more. now I played and it was no longer the case. I went to TDN game ratio page and recalculated it to now need a score of over 1000, 1320np to be exact. I have had this happen before with other games just never kept track, but now I seem to be noticing it more! :whaa:

And before you post I know about the reverse ratio days but this seems random and not on those days at all! :ohno:

So I guess what I'm wondering is, if anyone else has noticed this as well? Are the dificulties changing too? Does neopets alert you and I'm just not in the club? lol, Is there a post here on TDN that I'm missing like a noob? XD

I mean now the amount advised on some games on TDN dailies page under "Make 120.000 neopoints Today" could be wrong! It really can put a damper on your neopoint earnings! ;) Or at least mine :thumbsdown: So does anyone know anything about the game ratios changing other than the once a month thing? Is it posted ANYWHERE? :(

Sorry, I will get around to do the update today. This has to be done manually and takes about one hour of my time. Since I'm not paid to do TDN stuff... this is not always my top priority.

Game ratios are changed on Neopets on the 25th of each month.

Edit: changes made.

Oh! ok I didn't know that, I wonder why they do that... :eh:

:questionmark: So other then it changing for that day alone, they do a permanent change for the games?...got it ... Do all the games get a permanent change every month, or is it random?...(If they only pick a few random games a month)...Is there somewhere to see what games have had a permanent change on it? :questionmark:

Oh! and,

Sorry, I will get around to do the update today. This has to be done manually and takes about one hour of my time. Since I'm not paid to do TDN stuff... this is not always my top priority.

Game ratios are changed on Neopets on the 25th of each month.

Edit: changes made.

Its really ok, I don't mind I just didn't know this in the first place. I only thought they changed the scores on the 25th and they go back on the 26th. So when the ratio changed and I didn't notice, I did my dailies including that game. Giving me 3000np on that game made a significant percent on my daily earnings so when that wasn't the case I quickly new I had to turn to my fellow neopians at TDNF. :D Now I know, they make permanent changes after the 25th of every month. :P

BTW: if you could answer the above questions when you can find the time that would be super awesome! :happydance: lol

Oh! ok I didn't know that, I wonder why they do that... :eh:

:questionmark: So other then it changing for that day alone, they do a permanent change for the games?...got it ... Do all the games get a permanent change every month, or is it random?...(If they only pick a few random games a month)...Is there somewhere to see what games have had a permanent change on it? :questionmark:

Oh! and,

Its really ok, I don't mind I just didn't know this in the first place. I only thought they changed the scores on the 25th and they go back on the 26th. So when the ratio changed and I didn't notice, I did my dailies including that game. Giving me 3000np on that game made a significant percent on my daily earnings so when that wasn't the case I quickly new I had to turn to my fellow neopians at TDNF. :D Now I know, they make permanent changes after the 25th of every month. :P

BTW: if you could answer the above questions when you can find the time that would be super awesome! :happydance: lol

ALL games change ratios every 25th of the month so each game will net approximately 300 NP. That's why games that are hard to score NP on have their ratios go up the next month and vice versa.