I think I am the luckiest Neopian ever...

josiah_edward

So I have been playing ~1 week and here is what I have gotten:

Won coconut shy and got a rare coconut (sold for 100k)
Found a lab map piece (sold for 100k)
Refreshed my page once and randomly got 30k free
won 50k+ profit from pawkeet slots in one go

...and I just went back to my inventory and RANDOMLY HAVE A SPRING GIFT BASKET!!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, you are very lucky indeed! :O It took me 7 years to win at coconut shy! XD

o.o what do you mean by getting 30k by JUST refreshing? :\ OK That is just weird... (everything I think is weird! O.o)

Yeah, idk. It just happened. I was looking at something I was going to bid on, looked at my gold (I only had one tab open) I didn't have enough. so I clicked something else and BAM! 30k extra. :)

Plus other banaynay stuff like my auction sniping luck. For example, I just bought a Pirate PetPet PB from 15k

Wow that's cool! The luckiest thing that happened to me just now of my bad luck of zaps (nothing happened both lab and petpet) is this

You carefully walk in and pick up a scratchcard from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

scratchcard2.gif
Terror Trove Scratchcard

Im like, really??? But it's better than Race to Riches :\

Wow that's cool! The luckiest thing that happened to me just now of my bad luck of zaps (nothing happened both lab and petpet) is this

You carefully walk in and pick up a scratchcard from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

scratchcard2.gif

Terror Trove Scratchcard

Im like, really??? But it's better than Race to Riches :\

You just reminded me of Snowagger, so I run in... and...

The Snowager awakes, looks straight at you... then moans and goes back to sleep. You were lucky!

That's all I get from him anymore. I think my luck has dried up in 90 percent of the site, the other 10 is overly sporadic haha.

You just reminded me of Snowagger, so I run in... and...

The Snowager awakes, looks straight at you... then moans and goes back to sleep. You were lucky!

That's all I get from him anymore. I think my luck has dried up in 90 percent of the site, the other 10 is overly sporadic haha.

lol, I guess the Snowager was just tired from blasting every single person that tries to steal that he practically doesn't care if you are in front, but if you look like you're heading to the pile, then he might blast :P But you're lucky he didn't at least :)

Another thing I got from the Snowager was a keyring of some sort that I don't know... This Snowager must be sitting on top of all the rare stuff ;.(

Wow! Congrats! Wish I had that kind of luck ;) I've been trying to get the lever of doom avatar and that's cost me about 60k already lol, share the luck! Haha :)

I'm not sure if I got it or not, maybe I did WAY back then, but I can't be sure. My account is "restricted" to go on the neoboards ( that until I turn like... was it 15?)

Wow congrats, you sure are lucky.

Yesterday I won a Pirate Krawk morphing potion at the forgotten shore daily, in 13 years on neopets it was the first time I ever ever won anything worth more than 10,000 neopoints. I am a very unlucky person both in real life and on neopets I guess (still waiting on a FFQ, seems like I am the only person on neopets that never got one) but I was so so thankful for the morphing potion, I made me feel finally so lucky ヽ(;▽;)ノ I know I sound silly but it was nice,

So yay congrats, I know how awesome it feels to get good randoms events thrown your way!!!

Josiah, that is so lucky! I hope it stays that way for you.

Wow congrats, you sure are lucky.

Yesterday I won a Pirate Krawk morphing potion at the forgotten shore daily, in 13 years on neopets it was the first time I ever ever won anything worth more than 10,000 neopoints. I am a very unlucky person both in real life and on neopets I guess (still waiting on a FFQ, seems like I am the only person on neopets that never got one) but I was so so thankful for the morphing potion, I made me feel finally so lucky ヽ(;▽;)ノ I know I sound silly but it was nice,

So yay congrats, I know how awesome it feels to get good randoms events thrown your way!!!

You're not the only one still waiting for that very first FFQ. I made my first account back in 2000, and got my main account now for just over 12 years, never took a real hiatus, but wasn't as active back then as I am these last 5 years. But still waiting. We'll both get one eventually, I'm sure of it!

• 1 month later...