Hello Fellow Neopians

Pascalla

I was about to type some weird introduction that people would probably avoid me for, but I decided against it.

Hello! I'm Pascalla and if you know me on Neopets then it's fine to call me Cava. No problem.

I always end up here somehow when I'm confused about something on Neo, so I finally made an account.

Why not, right?

To be completely honest, I will probably have trouble keeping up with this community since I don't go on ANY site every day and usually avoid sites for weeks, but I'll try to come on every now and then.

I don't have anyone to discuss Neo things with, so hopefully being here will help me out a little?

I like the Neoboards, but because of their rules it can be a bit difficult to communicate without wondering something like, "Is this word okay? It won't be misinterpreted as a bad word, right?! D:"

Anyway, I hope we can all become friends! Nice to meet you, probably!

I'm supposed to be doing homework right now... errr...

Hello, Pascalla! :)

TDN is a wonderful site to use for Neopets help, with plenty of helpful guides to use- that's how I discovered the site. :3

Don't worry! TDN's rules are more open and lenient than the rules of the boards. That's why I stay away from the boards and hang out on the forums. xD

I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here on our lovely site. :)

Hi and welcome. Just like Duski said, there is so much information to help you and if you can't find it, you can always ask us. We're all here to help each other.

Thank you so very much, you two!

I've already run into useful information, so I'm glad that I decided to come here! O:

Hopefully I can contribute to this community positively.