How long does it take for Tickets?

Raichi

The type is warning and suspensions.

So far all my bug type tickets have been handled very swiftly, same goes for tickets about games.

But this ticket was sent begin April!!

And they still haven't replied :o just how many months do they take before they handle warning and suspension type tickets?

For the few tickets I've sent I had to wait about a month to get a reply. It was about creating accounts, I'm guessing they get a lot more about warning/suspension so it might take longer, but almost 6 months really is a LONG time...

It was a ticket about a warning I got that was unjust.

I want them to undo it :o had they done so in a decent amount of time I would've gotten a warning instead of 24 hour silence 2 days ago.

Because of their lack of staff to control their tickets I have had to suffer unjustified.

It is hard when something like this happens that we cant communicate with them and sort it out quickly.

I think they must be short of staff because I hear a lot of complaints that seem to boil down to lack of feedback and communication, its a shame because its a great site with such a huge variety of things to do and new stuff going on...I suppose that is why they are so busy