Rawr

mandichi

That's dinasaur for I love you!

Hi, I'm Mandichi, new to the forum, and a returning player to Neopets (I can't reclaim my accoun though, sadness). Hope to learn a lot of the new neopets, make friends, and get all the plushies!

Hi Mandichi, welcome to the forum! You will have a lot of plushies to collect but I do agree that plushies are just so cute and a must have! Go and join the new event (Spooky Food Eating Contest) and you'll get a lot of plushies for free!

Hi Duma, thank you. I know, I have a long ways to go... after I get the packrat avatar I plan on putting them in my gallery so I can track them better. So far I have gotten three plushies from the Spooky Food Eating Contest, Hoping for more!

Hello and welcome, Mandichi! ^_^ Sadpanda that you can't get your account back. :( Good luck with restarting! There are plenty of kind Neopets players here. I'm sure you'll make friends on our wonderful site. :) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Springlaurel: yes I have! Though, I haven't gotten many plushies from it, but I collect daily.

Thanks you Pizza Queen (awesome name!) I have indeed noticed there are a lot of nice neopet players, which makes me happy because last time I logged in before losing my old account...well...let's just say I wasn't keen on the people I saw on the forums. But that was forever ago, I'm glad I came back! If I had known about the guides and the TDN forums I may have never have left to begin with