I need to turn off Adblock to play Adver-video but I can't turn off adblock!

Lady Lyuba

I use Chrome, so when I click on the Adblock icon in the upper right hand corner, nothing happens when I should get Adblock details. Meaning I cannot pause Adblock. And, I need to disable Adblock in order to play Adver-Video (I played it once with Adblock on and didn't win the NP). Why is this not working?!

I use Chrome, so when I click on the Adblock icon in the upper right hand corner, nothing happens when I should get Adblock details. Meaning I cannot pause Adblock. And, I need to disable Adblock in order to play Adver-Video (I played it once with Adblock on and didn't win the NP). Why is this not working?!

Do it the cruel way. At the upper left corner of your screen, right click your mouse/trackpad and select Task Manager. A pop-up should appear. On the row that says Extension: Adblock, click on that row and select end process on the lower right side of the window. Do not reload the extension. Now you have crashed AdBlock. Next time you open your browser again, you will have AdBlock back there.

are you sure this is because of adblock ?

I stopped playing adver-video when I know it's usually glitchs and don't give NP as it say.

I'm not sure, but it seems to be speculation.

are you sure this is because of adblock ?

I stopped playing adver-video when I know it's usually glitchs and don't give NP as it say.

I always have my adblocker enabled and sometimes the game glitches on me, but most of the time it's ok as far as I notice.

@Lady Lyuba you shouldn't need to turn your adblocker off to play Adver Video.

I play all the games including the Adver-video with adblock on. When I turn adblock off my computer gets really realllyyyyyyy slow.

Yesterday I couldn't play anything. It must have been because the computer tried automatically to update the flash player.

When I reboot I didn't have any problem.