NC Purchase ideas

So, I got an email for TNT on my side account this morning saying that the free NC I got for signing up expires in 60 days. I'm torn between using the NC myself or letting them give me something of equivalent value.

I'm curious to know what I can get for 150 NC. Any ideas? Is there any site where I can search for NC items by price?

Personally I would spend it on something you like. If you let it expire chances are pretty good that you will get a junk item that you don't really want.

If you're looking for stuff that's 150NC your best bet is to go directly to the mall and browse each of the neopet categories and put items you like into your cart and then narrow it down from there. :)

I agree with Mouseykins- if you just search on the item database you'll get all of the items from the NC mall that were 150nc, not the ones that are currently there!

The Autumn shop just opened up, so you have some really lovely new items to choose from. :)