Draik day

sheepska

Draiks and Krawks are "Restricted" pets, not Limited Edition, so no, they aren't released on their respective pet days (the same reason you can't use the Lab Ray to zap a pet into a krawk or draik). There was a fluke, about 4 years ago, when draiks were "accidentally" released for draik day (being known as 09.09.09), which I doubt will happen again. So no, draiks aren't released to be created on Draik day.

yea sadly ive been told they have inflated lately so if you do end up purchasing you may want to wait...pirate draik eggs were 1.7 mill a while back i hear they are up to 2 mill now? they used to be around 15 mill before the dailies started giving them out.with a little effort you can save that up in no time :)

oh my

what a disappointment, I hoping that date have if I could do with Draik, Krawk also applied for?. these are the 2 unique that you can not do in your day?.

Yes, Krawk and Draik are the only Restricted ones in Neopets. You can only create them with magic potions, magical plushies or Draik eggs. (Sí, Krawk y Draik son los únicos pets restrictos del Neopets. Puedes crearlos solamente con pociones mágicas, peluches mágicos o huevos de Draik.)

Yes, Krawk and Draik are the only Restricted ones in Neopets. You can only create them with magic potions, magical plushies or Draik eggs. (Sí, Krawk y Draik son los únicos pets restrictos del Neopets. Puedes crearlos solamente con pociones mágicas, peluches mágicos o huevos de Draik.)

oh well.

will save or be lucky to have a draik D;

Thx you.