Half-Price Day and Chocolate avatar

leverhelven

Hi guys! I read somewhere (can't remember if it was here or on JellyNeo) that it's easier (well, less dificult) to get the Chocolate Avatar on Half-Price Day. I've been refreshing the Chocolate Factory Shop for hours, ahd I NEVER see any rarity 90 item!

TDN says that, if an item is worth more than 5000 np, it's probably going to be r90 (so today, an item worth more than 2500 np), but these are NEVER there! Am I the only one having trouble? x_x

Well, the higher the rarity of something is, the less often it stocks- so that makes this avatar pretty elusive to begin with! Add to that the number of people who are looking to get it as well...

I tried restocking for the avatar today, and I did see a r90+ item, but only one stocked at all, and I was too slow. So keep at it! Even if you don't get it, you can probably get some other stuff that you can sell for a profit- I know I did. :)

Even if you don't get it, you can probably get some other stuff that you can sell for a profit- I know I did.

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that, but you're right! My inventory's pretty full of chocolate items right now anyway xD Gonna send them to my shop!

It's a shame though. I got the Uni - Faboo avatar so easily... Meh.

If you can be at your computer when less people are on Neopets, it will be easier to get the avatar.

I got the avatar early in the morning (before 6am NST) after school had started back 2 or 3 years ago.

If you can be at your computer when less people are on Neopets, it will be easier to get the avatar.

I got the avatar early in the morning (before 6am NST) after school had started back 2 or 3 years ago.

Hmmm, that's a good idea. Gonna try that. I think 6am NST would be... 10am here, I think. So, pretty easy! Thanks!