Royal Paint Brush Clothes Disappeared?

ashleagh

Hello TDNers,

I had painted my male Cybunny Royalboy because I loved the clothes. I wanted a female Cybunny, however, and I read that by changing a pet's gender using the Lab Ray I could end up with both sets of Royal PB clothes. After a few days of zapping, my Cybunny changed into a Red Buzz. When I looked for the Royalboy Cybunny clothes in my closet, though, they were gone! Aren't PB clothes supposed to remain in your closet forever? I have loads of clothes from my previous labrat zaps and have never had any disappear before, especially ones I was planning on using!

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

They should be in your closet. Open up your (now) Buzz's customization and check to make sure the clothes aren't still "equipped" to it. If your pet is still "wearing" the clothes (this happens when they change colours/species), they won't show up in your closet right away, you have to remove them manually before they show up.

Hi Rune, thanks for your reply :)

I just checked the customization and there are no clothes to be found in the applied section. A search using the keyword 'Royal' is even unsuccessful. I am beginning to think there is a major glitch at work here!

Update:

Problem solved. Yay! As it turns out, they were invisible. I customized the Buzz with items that occupied the same zone as the royal clothes, saved, and when I checked my closet there they were!

Thanks for the help!