Downsize!

3 Empty Slots

My abilities are:

Drizzle(duh lol)

Icicle

Lens Flare(amazing)

Burrow

Warlock's Rage(amazing again)

I have 10mil left to spend and I was thinking about finding a constant use improvement over Brynns Sword. Having Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage, I seem to beat most mid-level 1p challengers with the 2 bombs and then 1 round of Kelpbeard/Brynns. I then use Kelpbeard and Downsize! with burrow for the 3rd round if there is one.

Ideas?

Your set is lacking a healer, a freezer, a shield, and a stealer (which would be useless for now since they're currently broken, but they can be very useful). I think you're pretty close to a Bag of Healing Dust, which is a 50% healer (depending on species, you can get a species-specific healer for cheaper), or you can keep saving for a 100% healer. In the short term, you can use the new brains from Daily Dare (I think it's a 60HP healer -- I like to battle a weaker opponent using Warlock's Rage, my healer, and a weapon that can take them out in one blow to heal up between battles of harder foes). And you can afford a 100% freezer, too -- magical marbles of mystery and the H4000 (?) helmet -- I don't know which one is cheaper, but they're basically the same. Randomly firing freeze ray is a 50% freezer (I use it because it was free for me, and I haven't felt like upgrading yet; it works okay, but make sure you can handle the randomness). If you had a freezer, you could do freezer + KBT on round 2, giving you a third round where your opponent can't move. Shields are useful if they can stop more damage than you're giving up by using them. I'll leave it to someone else to discuss the merits of the various HT shields since I'm still using a leaf shield.

This advice assumes you're training as much as you can. With KBT and a Gbomb, I can kill the faction leaders in the skirmishes on mighty; the fact that you're taking multiple rounds on mid-tier opponents means you're not getting very much bang for your buck with the weapons you already have. So if you can only afford training constantly by dipping into your savings, do that. Otherwise, get a freezer and a healer and keep training.

Like siniri said, your set is missing a freezer, healer, and shield. (I personally don't get much use out of stealers, even when they are working. Sometimes you steal an awesome weapon like Thyoras Tear, but more often you steal something useless, and sometimes something that isn't even a weapon. My suggestion is to use a stealer a few times and see if you like it. Then decide for yourself whether you want to add it to your set.)

Here are some of your options. They are all good choices; you just need to decide what works best in your set, especially with your budget.

Freezer: Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, H4000 Helmet, Magical Marbles of Mystery

Healer: Rejuvenating Jar of Brains, Greater Healing Scroll, Bag of Healing Dust

Stealer: Heavy Robe of Thievery (will need to increase your agility), Purple Sticky Hand

Shield: Sophies Magic Hat, Leaf Shield, Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield, Faerie Tabard, Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour

My recommendation is to get rid of your Honey Potion. Your KBT is much stronger than HP, so there are only two situations where you should use your HP: 1) You are using it with KBT, or 2) your opponent uses a Bent Fork against you and renders KBT useless. In case 1, you could just use your BLSoWS (or the stronger attack weapon to which you upgrade), and you don't lose very many icons. In fact, if you upgrade, you'll probably have more icons than with HP anyway. In case 2, there's really not much you can do, and having HP will only help you on one turn anyway. Besides, Balthazar is the only 1-P opponent with a Bent Fork, and it's so expensive and not particularly useful so most 2-P battlers don't have one. So, this case is so rare that it's not something to worry about.

If you decide to keep your HP, you'll do more damage if you adjust your current strategy to be Turn 1: KBT + GBomb + Lens Flare and then Turn 2: KBT + HP + Warlocks Rage. When your opponent is frozen/can't use weapons, you want to use your two strongest remaining weapons. Since KBT is stronger than HP, you should be using KBT + GBomb on the first turn. Then, on the second turn, your two strongest weapons are KBT and HP, so you should use those. Compared with your current strategy, you'll be using KBT an extra time instead of BLSoWS. KBT averages 18 icons, while BLSoWS is 12.75 icons, so you should average (18 icons - 12.75 icons) x 4.5 boost = 23.625 damage more than using your strategy.

If you do decide to upgrade your BLSoWS, I would go for something like Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy, Altador Cup Throwing Star, Skarls Hasty Mace, or an anagram sword.

And, as siniri said, KEEP TRAINING! If you're choosing between upgrading your weapons or training, you'll get a lot more bang for your buck to train. With your current pet and weapons, you can already take out opponents with over 330 HP in two turns. If you were to upgrade your BLSoWS, that wouldn't change significantly. Assuming you upgrade to even an anagram sword, your average damage over 2 turns will be KBT + GBomb + KBT + Anagram = (18 icons + 25 icons + 18 icons + 18 icons) x 4.5 boost = 355.5 damage. But if you increase your strength to just 250, without upgrading any weapons, you'll be able to do on average KBT + GBomb + KBT + HP = (18 icons + 25 icons + 18 icons + 13 icons) x 5.5 boost = 407 damage in 2 turns.

Also, at your level you should go ahead and train to level 250 so you should start training with red codestone for both the speed and cost of training.

Personally I don't see a healer helping you actually in battle less than the 50%/full healers. There are a couple of cheap shields as the previously mentioned Sophies, but there is also a pretty royal blue number that I believe is useful to carry for the last round..

As you have both of the ability freezers you can always try to "lens flare" +KBT+random freezer on round one.

If random freezer freezes, than you hit with KBT+Bomb/best second weapon+An Icicle for second round and then hit "warlock's rage" +KBT+random freezer for the third.

If your random freezer does not work on the first or second round, the drop the freezer and stick to double weapons+"an icicle".