(●´∀`●)

shotacon

hi everyone, nice to meet you all! i'm vic!

i didn't know i've had this account since 2012... lol the only thing i remember is trying to guess the password i forgot, then giving up and kinda forgetting about it until now (i guessed right!!).

i hope we can be friends (if you like anime... that's a plus wink wonk)

Hi Vic and welcome (back) to TDN :) I'm Erika and I'm sort of new to anime and manga, but I'm a huge fan of Fairy Tail and currently looking for similar mangas/animes to read and watch. What are some of your favorites?

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am glad you got to remember your pw.

I don't know many anime shows yet but I do like the ones I watch(ed). I really prefer Japanese spoken over English spoken. Thus far I have watched (or I am following): History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball, Blood+, InuYasha, Avatar: The last airbender, One Piece and Naruto.

What shows do you like?

hi erika, ooo fairy tail is nice! (not done with the anime yet though.... loud sob) if you want to watch some anime similar to fairy tail, i would definitely recommend one piece, soul eater, magi, and elemental gelade!! T__T

unicornbarf, a friend suggested to me recently to try out liar game, and you reminded me of it so i think i will probably do that later hehe

thank you for the welcomes!! ^___^

hello duma, i'm also a fan of subbed over dubbed. english voice actors tend to ruin the anime for me most of the time; the only exception of this for me is inuyasha, because the voices really brought the characters to life in comparison to the japanese voices (plus, i'm pretty biased over inuyasha!). i watch mainly shounen and mecha like gundam, kuroko no basuke, free!, shingeki no kyojin, sket dance, psycho-pass, bleach, etc! i also am a huge fan of slice of life stories (azumanga daioh, chi's sweet home).

Welcome back to the forums Vic! I love anime, and I too prefer subbed over dubbed. :P I don't watch that much anime, but my favorites are Angel Beats, Inazuma Eleven, and Faily Tail (which I'm still currently watching). I also plan to start watching Attack on Titan, but enough about me, this topic is for you! I hope you enjoy the forums, and I'm sure you'll fit right in our wonderful community! :D