Help me pick a colour for Crykes!

Cassia

I kinda like the eventide and Halloween poogle. And if you want to dress her, I think silver, island and desert are nice base colors.

Aha I actually adopted her from someone whose goal was to zap her MSP. I might try in the future, but I don't currently have a lab map (which rules out robot too :( ) and I don't have the neopoints to buy all of the poogle mps it'll probably take XD

Thanks for all the suggestions! Any more?

I JUST realized that poogle MPs go for <20k now...what happened? :O

Hmmm...should I buy a lab map and try to zap for MSP then? How long does that usually take?

The Mysterious Negg Cave gives them out as prizes.

I don't advise target zapping, it can take years for the lab to actually give you the colour you want. Some people get really lucky. The lab isn't worth the trouble if you're after a lab-only colour, since there is absolutely no guarantee it'll change your pet to MSP, and it'll probably change your pet's species countless times, and you'd end up spending even more in MPs.

It is quite rare to get a MSP zap. Obviously not impossible since there are plenty running around, but colours aren't zapped equally. There's a much lower percentage of getting a MSP zap than say Tyrannian or Speckled or something. If you have the NP for it though, it could be a fun goal.

To paint though, I've always like Island and Faerie as options that add a little something to the standard design. For just the colours I think Purple and Skunk are nice too; as well as Christmas if you take off the clothes.