blueberrykiwi141

So I am in need of this avatar, and I am not sure who else might be, but it is August and you can now get it!

Here is how you get it:

Set the "Mad About Orange" avatar as your active avatar and then mix Blumaroo Steak, Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet, and Orange Juice in the Mystery Island cooking pot external_link.gif. Only available in August

I only need the book "Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet" and then I will be able to get it.

The other 2 things are pretty cheap actually!

Good Luck!

In the Shop Wizard, i'm seeing Gourmet cooking for your pet as 7-10 K... I don't think it's that expensive, is it?

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=cameron1515&buy_obj_info_id=898&buy_cost_neopoints=7000

LOL. You're so welcome.I can't view my avvies now, so I'm not sure if i have the Mad About Orange Avvy. I probably don't anyways. But once I get it and the items, I'll be able to get the avatar next year. :)

• 2 years later...

Gravedigging, so I don't have to start a new thread with the same name.

Is anyone else getting the error:

Error: Sorry, Mystery Island Cooking Pot is down for maintenance! Please try again later!

Gravedigging, so I don't have to start a new thread with the same name.

Is anyone else getting the error:

Error: Sorry, Mystery Island Cooking Pot is down for maintenance! Please try again later!

Try again, I do believe the Cooking Pot is working now. If you get your avatar let me know so I can issue an alert on the main site. :)

It is working now. I just got mine a minute ago. I was worried I was going to have to wait until next year.