Cant create a neopet account

loko2456

Hi, i have a problem, when i tried to create a neopets account it said that my e-mail has blocked neopets e-mails... so i checked my block sender list but neoptes doesn't appear there... what can i do? is this a neopets problem? or a e-mail problem? i really want to play neopets, i would appreciate a good answer. thanks

What mailserver are you using? Maybe neopets is on a blacklist for that mailserver?

You could try and create another mail (from another mailserver) and try with that one.

I recommend just creating a new email account, like Gmail, since it has better filtering options than say, Hotmail or Yahoo. It's not a huge fuss to make a new email address, it'll be easier for you to just do that rather than try and configure your old mail server, I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that you have to make another email, because your email is a defaulted account.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.