Welcome to Camp!

campsmall.png

It seems AAA and Lulu have finally had enough of the Daily Dare and have opted to take a trip to Camp Wannamakeagame instead this year. Each day from July 29th through August 19th, Lulu will send a postcard from Camp. Users can collect one prize each day by purchasing mailboxes from the NC Mall. View our full guide and prize information here.

Just a reminder that there is a birthday code that give 150NC off on any purchase 1500NC or above. In other words, you can get the 22-pack for 1450NC instead of 1600NC. Limited time offer only since the birthday celebration ends soon.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/38602-nc-mall-birthday-discount-code/

I'm starting to really hate that every Neopian event is coming out with a corresponding NC event. I mean, NC events tend to become less fun the more they come out. And I really wish they'd focus more on the quality of the items they're giving out, as not all the items are usually worth your money :(

I'm starting to really hate that every Neopian event is coming out with a corresponding NC event. I mean, NC events tend to become less fun the more they come out. And I really wish they'd focus more on the quality of the items they're giving out, as not all the items are usually worth your money :(

I completely agree!!

It's interesting marketing. I can understand the appeal of being a collector but gosh that's a lot of money and things to purchase, consider, store, trade, etc.

It was only recently did I think "why don't the take a break?". But then I thought "the management would just look at it as a lost opportunity to make money from the collectors who feel the need to have whatever is new".

In response to "Camp Wannamakeagame" though, I think it's an interesting theme. I can't relate to summer camps that I often see in American movies, but I suppose it's an aspect that some Neopians will really love.