It's Discovery of Meridell Day!

hrtbrk

I love everything! The royal Rukis look amazing, the cloak is nice, I like the petpets... wooo!

We have some more Ruki love from TNT! I really like the colours of both sets, especially the pink and gold combination. It's definitely worth the price of a Royal Paintbrush. The base colours of both Royals are very appealing. Oh if I had a Ruki!

The NP wearable look great - it certainly conveys that winter appeal. I don't watch Game of Thrones but it reminds me of it.

Finally, I really like the design of the dangling potion. I wonder what it does. :eh:

So loving the Ruki colours, very Arabian. Really what I had in mind for Royal Rukis...anybody hear Aladdin in your heads just by looking at these two?

I think I want that cloak. :O It looks great for winter!

Oh I love the Royal Rukis bur didn't we have Ruki day yesterday ?????? 3 (technically 4) colors in 2 days ?

everything else is just awesome ....... esp the Cloak ... i want one for my royal peophin and uni

I must say I do like Royalgirl. Nice colours! Also, the coat on the Bori totally reminded me of Game of Thrones. ^^

Rukis are one of my fave neopets and the Royal Girl looks absolutely beautiful!! <3 I love the sari type outfit. I'd been debating about what to paint one fo my Rukis but this has made the decision for me. Love the Royal Boy as well - makes me want to add a boy Ruki to my collection.