Space Faerie - Battledome Challenger

D305

I guess this topic could also go in the BD forums.. But I thought I'd ask here instead..

I've read that to have the Space Faerie as a challenger, you need to redeem an item code. Does anyone happen to know if there are still item codes available to be redeemed? Meaning are there items being sold in the store with codes you can still enter?

If so, what kind of items are these? Would anyone have a list or know where to find a list?

Basically any real life merchandise besides items that give Keyquest tokens and NC Cards should award the challenger. The playsets (little pet figurines with a couple relates items) and the trading cards would probably be the easiest to still find in stores. You could take your chance buying merchandise online (I bought a playset online to get my code), but there's no guarantee that the code won't already be used. Sometimes, people give away extra codes in avatar chat and if you follow Snarkie on twitter, she'll occasionally tweet item codes as well :)

As Emily said! I got mine from a lovely person on the avatar chat. I redeemed the code, and then sent the item back to them.

Just so you know, people are more willing to give codes to people that have pets that can beat the Space Faerie. Unless you're borrowing a pet (TDN's ALP does have a battle pet that you can borrow!), I wouldn't expect much luck from a lender.

Codes redeemed from the Trading Card games never gave me the Space Faerie as a challenger (I used to have a lot way back when), so I can't verify that. Other merchandise should give them to you, though. I bought a notebook from Amazon that had a code on it, to use to get the Space Faerie.

I bought a little card thingy on e-bday which seemed to give me the right code too - I now have her as a challenger... Now to find a pet that can beat her?! I'm offering a custom (egg + pb) draik for a good BD pet, which is the best thing I can offer without a UC pet :P

I bought a little card thingy on e-bday which seemed to give me the right code too - I now have her as a challenger... Now to find a pet that can beat her?! I'm offering a custom (egg + pb) draik for a good BD pet, which is the best thing I can offer without a UC pet :P

If you're not looking for a permanent BD pet, you can just try to borrow the ALP's battle pet. That one is plenty strong enough to beat the Space Faerie (and that way you can save your NP and maybe use it as collat for a BD set. ;))

• 3 weeks later...