Scores Galore is BACK!

hrtbrk

Oh yay I love scores galore! I haven't been playing many games lately either so this should give me some motivation to play every day

Who/what is AAA ... What should I be practicing?

AAA is a blumaroo that is a huge gamer. Every year he hosts the Daily Dare, which 'dares' you to beat his (or his little sisters) score in a particular game. Abigail, his sister, has easier scores to beat. You get a prize for completing each days dare, different depending on who you beat, and then at the end you get a trophy, and a couple of other prizes, depending on how many dares you completed.

You can see the prizes from previous Daily Dares here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/daily-dare/daily-dare-index/

Good thing I saved my gaming fortune cookies!

*cough* *shameless plug for my page of top games* http://neopets.com/~zaplavine Go there for the quickest games to get np.

I was wondering what happened to the daily dare this year. Doesn't it normally happen early in the year? I know there's been other stuff going on such as the war, but I don't recall anything being said about it.

I was wondering what happened to the daily dare this year. Doesn't it normally happen early in the year? I know there's been other stuff going on such as the war, but I don't recall anything being said about it.

It normally goes on in March, but there have been a couple of mentions in the editorial that AAA is waiting until all the focus can be on him. :)

It normally goes on in March, but there have been a couple of mentions in the editorial that AAA is waiting until all the focus can be on him. :)

Ah ok. Well that doesn't surprise me about him, lol. :D

It's not working. :-( I went to the games room, and it didn't cross out the 3 and change it to a 5. So I thought I would just play a few games to see if it worked. It didn't--after 3, nothing.