What's your baddledome score?

I'm just wanting to see how low mine is :)

Battledome.....um auto correct went into left field with that!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mine is 997,117. I don't think I would judge your score against anyone elses though. To me, the BD has always been about self improvement (finally beating that opponent you were never able to before, etc) than about ranking yourself against others!

(Hmmm, perhaps this is why I stick to 1P. XD)

Do you mean theold BD or the new one? XD

My OLD BD ratio.

One Player BD Wins:
1978 out of 2343
(84.42%)

Not the greatest, but MOSTa of my Losses were from the old wars, which were run similarly to the Obelisk War, in other words, the final boss had to be whittled down and many losses were inevitable.

My NEW BD score.

Score: 4,061,103

Current anyway up through this morning.

The breakdown would be..

14,780 total battles,... 14,369 Total Wins .... Losses 409 losses (Gee, THANKS Envy! :P )... And 2 Draws/ties

Frankly, I was amazed at how FEW battles I'd done in the Old BD over about 9 years, but those were mostly War and DoN battles, and some of those losses were because I fought to the end, instead of going to the old status page to exit a battle I was about to lose. lol

Anyway, what amazed me was that 9 years in the old BD I'd only battled about 2300 times. but by the end of the Obelisk War, I had over 10000 battles logged. LOL

I don't honestly see the need for a point-score for the BD in general. Since all that, imho, really matters is the total, the wins, losses and draws.

Scores can change and vary greatly depending on not only the opponent you fight, but I think also the difficulty level you fight them at.

So yeah, other than "bragging-rights" I don't really see a reason for a total point score, or points in general, unless TNT is planning something for them.

I agree with Rebecca whole-heartedly. The BD can be a fun test of your advancements! I've alwayed considered myself a budget battler. For me it was/is really fun and entertaining to take on a really powerful opponent and try to figure out HOW to beat them without breaking my bank. This includes a TON of Research in the battlepedia, employing cheap equipment, of course. Which would include say, the 50% reflector group, Sometimes a piece of peophin only gear (since I battle with my peophin), faerie abilities if applicable, Etc.

LOL I also USED to call myself an under-leveled battler, however, with the training going pretty well over the last year or so, my pets stats have really improved, SO I can't call myself underleveled, unless I was going after snowager or something on Mighty difficulty! LOL

Anyway, if you need any help coming up with a good battleplan, just let us know, Aside from the friendly staff, there are lots of kind and helpful people on the forum here that would also be happy to offer advice. :)

Have a good one!

Mine is 997,117. I don't think I would judge your score against anyone elses though. To me, the BD has always been about self improvement (finally beating that opponent you were never able to before, etc) than about ranking yourself against others!

(Hmmm, perhaps this is why I stick to 1P. XD)

You know! Your probably right, I was so excited yesterday when I finally beat meuka which I had luck on my side but I still beat him!

Congrats on beating Meuka!!! :D

I think my favorite battles were the uphill ones that required some luck, like your battle. ;)

As I recall, The Brain Tree might be your next assignment, but I guess right now (the last time I heard anything about it) the DoN part of the battledome isn't working. Anyway, Brain Tree might be easier for you than Meuka was. I don't really remember how difficult he was when I faced Brain Tree. But the following assignments, Garoo and Tekitu, now THOSE I do remember. lol

Just for fun, here are some tips for whenever you, and others, are able to advance in the DoN assingments again.

When you get to Commander Garoo, If you've trained Defense, I would recommend a Leaf Shield, Since it blocks a good chunk of both Physical and Earth icons. Also, something I remember using a couple of times against Garoo was a Shovel Plus. It will reflect 50% of Earth damage back at the opponent. Since Garoo has the Brown Clockwork Grundo, 9.67-15 icons, and ALL Earth. This can be a good way to take him down even if you may be a bit underleveled to fight him. Just remember that a Shovel Plus CAN Break forever! Seems like most of Garoo's gear is earth and physical.

For another old favorite of mine, Tekkitu, the Witch Doctor. He's a little more tricky. A dual duty that can block at least some darkness would be good. So, maybe the Golden Compass. When i fought him for the DoN trophy, I used a Mighty Peophin Helmet, but only peophins can use that and it's fairly weak compared to some newer dual-duties such as the Golden Compass. Most of Tekkitu's arsenal does use dark, so at least with something that defends even some dark, it will lessen his sting. A purely Defensive item you might consider, would be the Earthen Scorchstone, as it blocks some darkness AND some Air icons, as some of his equipment does use air.

Well, I'm off to bed, I hope this info was useful, congrats again on beating Meuka! :D

• 6 months later...