Big Brother 15 US Discussion Thread!

~Ğǿǿmy~

How have I missed this thread this whole time?! Currently staying up watching the feeds to find out who's HOH. I'm sure I'll regret this in the morning.

Im so mad at how blatantly obvious they're rigging this for Amanda.. :/ like how does she surprisingly wins POV when her butt is on the line, but can not win anything even when she is carried to the final round.. RIGGED imo

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh why did Andy win... He was so annoying. Ugh GM should've won but she messed up her answers.. big time.. Like it would have been a 5-2 vote GM if she only answered those questions correctly.

Wish I had found this thread/joined TDNForums before the season ended, because I'm a huge BB fan and would have loved to discuss it with you guys! Everyone hates on Andy but I think he played one of the best games of BB I've ever seen. He managed to get to the end being on pretty friendly terms with everyone in the house. He backstabbed almost all of them, yet they still voted for him to win. That's an amazing social game if I've ever seen one. Also, poor GM didn't stand a chance against him in the questions at the end--Andy is just so well-spoken. Now to wait for the next season...

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I had found this thread/joined TDNForums before the season ended, because I'm a huge BB fan and would have loved to discuss it with you guys! Everyone hates on Andy but I think he played one of the best games of BB I've ever seen. He managed to get to the end being on pretty friendly terms with everyone in the house. He backstabbed almost all of them, yet they still voted for him to win. That's an amazing social game if I've ever seen one. Also, poor GM didn't stand a chance against him in the questions at the end--Andy is just so well-spoken. Now to wait for the next season...

I agree with you he played smart at the end, but i think most people hated him, including me because of him basically backstabbing everyone, like Jessie, Helen, Elissa, and everyone else who was good..