The hunt for The Secret Laboratory

Desertfreak

Well I was wondering when or where you can find cheap map pieces. I found the 500k map piece selling for 135k at an auction and I got a 115k piece for 50k at an auction again! I Have: 5 Going to buy: 2, 3,4,7,8,9 Need: 1,6.

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Or you can hover over the link in the SW and pay attention to the item number (you'll have to click the first one to see which item number corresponds to what piece, but their item number increases in the same order that most sites number them, so you can see which one you SW'ed by hovering). I briefly tried buying pieces for cheap on the SW to fill out a set and then selling whole sets on the TP, but I got annoyed by beggars. I'd make a spreadsheet that kept track of each letter-group's price for each piece, and after I'd seen a few different prices for a piece, I knew what they were worth and could find deals (many people misprice because of the SW, so you can find good steals with patience, and it never hurts to check out a shop and see if they have other pieces there, too).

Nice auction wins :)

If you have the patience and time for it I would suggest the Shop Wiz - you just need to refresh a lot and hope for some luck (or bad luck for the person selling). I often sell full lab maps and I only buy the pieces from user's shops. Like I said, if you have the patience and time you can often find all the UB pieces there too, not just the cheaper ones. I picked up two mountain pieces and one of each of the other UBs a couple days ago for 10K each.