Back to neopets after a couple years.

seems like there's a sudden influx of returning players! I just came back a couple of months ago after a 2 year hiatus. good thing you remember one of your passwords! I wish I could remember the password to my old lab account.. what I wouldn't give to have that back!! anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time with us =)

I'm glad I don't remember how much I had on those accounts, because I'd probably cry a little LOL. but at least you didn't have to start completely from scratch! I'm always glad for that, especially since I'm slightly addicted to Almost Abandoned Attic =)

I love the influx of players coming back after a Neopets absence. :) I hope it's easy enough getting used to the site again, hope to see you around!

Welcome! I'm doing the same thing! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Greetings to the two of you, my name is Neomysterion Prime, and I hope your time at TDN is going great.

Unlike you, I never forgot the password to my current main account even after a big hiatus from 2007 to 2010 (albeit numerous changes made to it after my hiatus).

Don't forget to check out the forum guidelines and PM me or any other staffer if you need assistance, or make a topic in its designated area for a wider range of help from the community.