A new Wolf on the... webpage

Introductions are always a funny thing as once you're done posting them you remember something you meant to post.. that or when you look back on your introduction thread it makes you cringe in your gut on the site of your old self. Let's see if I can pull it off this time.

Hello everyone, I'm Achilles.

I'm a Furry who (of course) is on Neopets. I've had different accounts over the year but I pretty much left those accounts and went to a different one. So I am aware of what Neopets is and all the old beautiful little non 3D-ish worlds. (Oh the little white clouded Faerieland with the rainbow bridges of plain...flat...pixels.... All that fun stuff.)

Along with being a Neopian I'm take interest in the fellow Werelupes, Neopets The Darkest Faerie, And Meridell.

Outside of my Neopets life I'm still stuck to the computer while having an outside life of going to Church on the weekends to work. I'm a twitter geek, Blogger (Who somewhat criticizes the cringes of selfies, duck lips, and what I dislike most: Emoji abuse.) I'm also somewhat of an artist who mostly takes interest in drawing wolves (I'm going through a digital phase right now.) Along with my online life I am a furry. Interesting fandom - I know. Hopefully most of you are aware of Furries then what Hollywood and Trolls say. I'm also a Panhead (fan of the band: Skillet) Who runs a fan page for their guitarist on Facebook.

I'm also a Christian however I'm respectful in others religions nor do I shove my religion down others throats. I keep all religion to myself on forums like these unless somebody PM's me questions about religion.

Coming into this site is a bit comfortable as a site I've been on for over... 4 years? They recently moved into this layout about a year ago, so I'm familiar with the, Status updates, visitors, other profiles, etc. Seems this new site layout is highly popular so a lot of sites took a move.

Now then! I do hope my introduction wasn't "too much" or something I'm going to cringe at in a few months.

However I'm a nice person who doesn't publicly criticizes fellow peers in public places. (Unless it's on my Blog but I do try my best in making sure the blog doesn't seem like an direct approach. I might be a little bit 'quiet' at first but I'll most likely come out more.

Hoping to make a nice and relaxed (Hopefully permanent) stay here at TDN. It's getting late over on my Timezone so I'll be headed to bed now, hope to meet some of you guys in the morning.

Cheers!