Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

Im sure you've had to have beaten us in the past before.

I'm not so sure we have and this is the first time we've faced you this year so there be some merit to what he said. Either way, you guys are a very strong team!

All I hope is that someday TM can become a viable powerhouse like DC. For now I just want to enjoy TM's successes because we never have years like this.

AgJu is the biggest Terror Mountain enthusiast in the world. :P

lol....i don't know if I can claim that title but I am pretty vocal about it because I love my team. :P

Edit: Our scores continue to lag from our atmospheric highs. However, this was actually our best match yet against MQ. The first time, we just took YYB. The second time, we got YYB and SS. This time, we got everything except SoSD. The bad news though is that we are now up against Kreludor. The good news is that maybe this will inspire our team to push harder!

We're up against kreludor, probably the going to be the hardest match since roo island. Maybe if we beat them we will jump ahead of them in the bracket.

Yeah even though KD is having some of the Winner's Curse, we should definitely not let our guards down as they have always generally been a powerhouse. Let's hope everyone fights hard and puts in as many games as they can!

Yeah even though KD is having some of the Winner's Curse, we should definitely not let our guards down as they have always generally been a powerhouse. Let's hope everyone fights hard and puts in as many games as they can!

AgJu, if you go and record your score here: http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption, you will be ranked 5th place of all TMers.

TM takes YYB and SIS, KD takes the rest. Nice job!

AgJu, if you go and record your score here: http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption, you will be ranked 5th place of all TMers.

TM takes YYB and SIS, KD takes the rest. Nice job!

Really? Cool! I think I started too late to get Quad All-Star but Triple still seems doable. How do they get player info though cuz I don't remember ever going to this website before?

And thanks! I guess even if we're not pulling those crazy scores anymore, our team is doing well enough to still pull off some solid wins. :)

Hey, Terror Mountain is number 1 in the bracket!! Nice job!

Really? Cool! Depending on what our final bracket looks like, we may even beat our highest placement ever: 8th in AC6.

Well I'm back from the 90 degree fiery depths of Florida, and glad to see Terror Mountain freezing over every team. The fact that we swept Darigan and Meridell is just amazing. Looking foward to another sweep against Moltara today!

Also glad to see Prytariel still in 1st with 7.1685 GPG!!!

Well I'm back from the 90 degree fiery depths of Florida, and glad to see Terror Mountain freezing over every team. The fact that we swept Darigan and Meridell is just amazing. Looking foward to another sweep against Moltara today!

Also glad to see Prytariel still in 1st with 7.1685 GPG!!!

I think she topped out around 7.4 GPG. Our scores are slowing down, but we're still faring well and we're finally #1 in a bracket. :P

Edit: Yay! We have the 4th best record in the tournament! If only this were still a DRR..... :p

Here's hoping we get a good bracket in the final round!

I was thinking the same thing! We're #4 overall when it comes to win-loss records thanks to our string of YYB victories. With this system, we're definitely not going to get onto that podium this year. However, depending upon our final bracket, we could break our record for highest placement ever (8th in AC6). I think we can place above any team except Roo Island and of course, Altador and Tyrannia. Then hopefully next year we can have a strong performance from the start and actually contend for a top spot.

I was thinking the same thing! We're #4 overall when it comes to win-loss records thanks to our string of YYB victories. With this system, we're definitely not going to get onto that podium this year. However, depending upon our final bracket, we could break our record for highest placement ever (8th in AC6). I think we can place above any team except Roo Island and of course, Altador and Tyrannia. Then hopefully next year we can have a strong performance from the start and actually contend for a top spot.

Next year 1st and 2nd place will crash. AL will go last and TY around 14th-16th. TM and RI might attract an ASG or some all stars.

Next year 1st and 2nd place will crash. AL will go last and TY around 14th-16th. TM and RI might attract an ASG or some all stars.

I certainly hope so! It would be great for TM to win and a fierce battle if we faced RI for the win.

Whew! Terror Mountain really lucked out on this final bracket! Oddly enough, we are no longer with our buddy, Maraqua. However, we do have Lost Desert (whom we're facing today), Faerieland, Kiko Lake, Brightvale and Altador. We're DEFINITELY not gonna beat out AL for that top spot but we certainly can outrank the other four and scoop up some big points. :D

yeah I'm quite excited for this bracket. LD won't be passing us anytime soon and I'm also excited to play against altador(if we do)with our newfound strength and beat them in some games.

yeah I'm quite excited for this bracket. LD won't be passing us anytime soon and I'm also excited to play against altador(if we do)with our newfound strength and beat them in some games.

our scores have slowed down though while AL's have been on the rise again so I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of red in our results against AL. However, I'll still fight!