Silenced/Suspended Redirect Issue

TurboChomby

well anyways it was our fault at first for making w/e we did lol... now im pretty mad at myself, im the head of a Krawk Island team group and i was looking for a writer, but i needed to be more in contact with him so i asked for his skype (i wrote skaip and he wrote ska i pe or something like that) and bam! we both got a 24 hrs suspension x'd

Ok, they unblocked my account now! Yay!! :D

The issue appear to be that u were supposed to be silenced, but the filters are like messed up and they give you both silence/suspension, and when the page tries to redirect u to the end of ur punishment, it goes to an infinite redirectioning between suspension/silence (that's why u get both URL's when u refresh).

Just send a ticket under the "Suspension/Warnings" title and explain them this. They didn't seem to recognize the issue tho (since they just said that i was able to get on my account already and nothing else) but atleast they responded in like 6-7 hours :)

Goodluck to you all!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the same exact thing has happened to me. I see that a few people have gotten theirs to work again, although i am not as lucky. this is so annoying i have been a premium user for a very long time and because i said the word stupid i have to go through all this trouble. its making me want to quit neo all together..... what should i do to get this fixed? submit a ticket? ive seen alot of people doing that already and i dont want to crowd it.

Actually imo i think it all has to do with how lucky you are if they see your ticket, since my friend's account is still glitched and she has more than 2 days with this issue.

I wish i can help you guys more, but i cant do anything more than telling you how did i send my ticket :/

i cant even get to the page to submit a ticket it wont even let me im getting really angry now im fed up and im going to cry soon i swear to god im totally in agreeance with you samantha i feel like quiting ... such a waste of time and money ... dont get me wrong i know i messed up violated teh rules but still this is rediculous like what are these guys doing ? Sitting and stuffing there faces probably they probably don't even care now because spo many people submitted tickets and they are just lazy and dont want to deal with it anymore.

I send it under the Suspension/Warning tab, from a side account (not even with the same e-mail from the glitched account) explaining the issue.

I also copy/pasted what the web browser told me and that it didnt work, and also told them that other ppl were having this issue and that i had to log into another account to send the ticket. I guess that pretty resumes what i sent.

Oh and dont forget to put ur account name ofc xD

Missy that's why you're still logged on the glitched account and it will give u the same crashed page, try clearing ur cookies and it'll automatically log u off, so u can get into a side.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

like i can go to the main page but as soon as i try to re-login it gives me this stupid error again and i go to click the back button and then the contactus button and it resends me to the error page agin like come on and if i try to send it ticket when im log in it redirects me to the log in apage and says i dont have permission to send a ticket in like whaaaaaaaat ?!

i tried that already it still gives me the same error for petes sake :( screw neiopets ... there getting a huge blog from me on the web about the ignorance and bad service i dont reccomomend that site to anyone anymore

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Hahah i know its rediculous ... well i was able to log in on my side now :P thank you thank you thank you for that tidbit of info :P now how did you send the ticket and what did you say ?

Okay sop i submitted a ticket now I just have to wait and see I guess??

I just wrote it a few posts ago, check it :P

Yup, pretty much, i had to wait 8 hours x.x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Sorry I poofed to go home from college then I went to my moms house and we're spending the night to hang out :) but I just logged onto my main and from the looks everything is going well now? ^__^

ahh sweet dude!! well i will try agai8n and see if they have processed anything for me yet

nope nadda for me yet :(

Please check youruser inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review ourrules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Yes sent in a ticket from my side account about 3 hours ago so im hoping by tomorrow lunch time it will be fixed :)

Hi mrskoronis!

Ticket has been closed.

I was looking into your issue, but it appears you have already been given access to your account. If you are having any other issues, please let us know. Thank you for playing Neopets!

Ruby V., The Neopets Team

Ticket Information:

awww yeah im hoping my main is fixed now *cross fingers and pulls out all lucky charms* LOL

woohooooooooooooooo my account is working again! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :) so happy happy happpyyyyy!!!

Please don't double or triple post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

I opened my ticket under my side account, under Passwords / Account Access Help, on 5/29 ... they sent me a resolution on 5/30, but I still wasn't able to get into my account. So the ticket has been reopened. I am still waiting for a resolution... and as of right now I still don't have access. Kind of irritating since I am a premium member and pay money for special things on my account and it is going on 5 days with no access. Hopefully I will hear back soon! :(

It seems like people are getting more response faster when submitting the ticket under warning/suspension, so I opened a ticket under that also.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

I recently got slapped with a 24 hour auto-silence/suspension... That was on Saturday night.

When the time came up for it to be lifted, I got the wonderful looping error *sigh* I've tried submitting a ticket and it's been over 18 hours with no reply. Has anyone else had success recently with this?

I'm afraid I'm going to miss the rest of the Altador Cup because of a stupid error...

--

Does anyone know what time the support ticket office is open? This seems like a severely long time to wait for a known issue... This will nearly be 3 full days that I've not had access to my main :(

--

This is getting really frustrating now... I still haven't had ANY response back from my tickets. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever have access restored :(

• 4 weeks later...

I'm dealing with the same issue.. it's [removed] me off big time.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Still waiting.. And as I'm waiting, the Stone Foam Finger is dropping like crazy.. dangit.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Did you get suspended or something?

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.