Mirror games

tionskero

Is it against rules to list the np ratios of mirror games? TDN doesn't have them available anywhere, and the list of games with the best np payouts doesn't have any mirror games (even when the payout's way better than on the arcade games). I can't find mirror game ratios on any of the other TNT-approved fansites either. Anyone know?

Here is a petpage with the ratios for all of the mirror games. :) http://www.neopets.com/~Poperri#two

The main thing about the mirror games is that, if you send a score on one of them, you cannot send a score for the regular version on the same day. Otherwise, it's fine to play them and to list them.

WildBreeze beat me to it! Poperri's guide to mirror games is great--she always updates really quickly. I use it for my own guide, which *cough* is updated for today, in case anyone wants to look at the best games this month...

WildBreeze beat me to it! Poperri's guide to mirror games is great--she always updates really quickly. I use it for my own guide, which *cough* is updated for today, in case anyone wants to look at the best games this month...

To be honest, your page is the only reason I know about the guide to mirror games. ;)

The reason why TDN doesn't list mirror games on our dailies list is because many people could go ahead and play both version of a game because they didn't pay too much attention of which was on our list. By having only regular games, it's less likely to confuse our visitors. ;)