Meridell Support Thread!

Go Meridell!!!

Meridell doesn't look very popular these days :ohno:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Go Meridell go go go :rock: I have joined and prepared to work hard to win

Has anyone had trouble with their scores not being accepted on Yy ball ? I won another five games this morning and only one has been accepted.

Also I missed playing the first day as I didnt realise it had started ... sorry everyone ... will this make a lot of difference to any rewards I get?

I am going to keep working hard now to make up for it (this is my first year or AC so please excuse me if these are silly questions)

that KL sweep was nasty. But hey, we beat out DC so that should mean something.

Still struggling to push Wizard's GPG beyond 5, though. I've been playing around 30 games now and he's been doing around 6-8 GPG but it's not making a dent on the global numbers at all. D:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Hey there guys) during my first season i was for virtupets then Moltara then kreludor and for the third year Go Meridell!!!!!

By the way it seams like Meridell is not so popular this year :sad02:

Glad there are some others in Meridell I was starting to feel a bit lonely and someone dropped a pin and it made me jump tee hee

Is anyone else having problems with thier games not sending due to technical problems? I have missed out on about six games this moring so far because the score would not send or be accepted and it came up with the red writing of doom saying technical problems restart your window thing argggggg

Must admit Im not a fan of Yyball so this is a bit of a disaster for me

Is MD really that small? Because I don't think we would've been able to edge out DC (which I'm guessing should be in the top 3 in terms of population) if we're just a couple of players. Either that, or some MD players have no lives at all. o_O

Is MD really that small? Because I don't think we would've been able to edge out DC (which I'm guessing should be in the top 3 in terms of population) if we're just a couple of players. Either that, or some MD players have no lives at all. o_O

Maybe the MD players are just busy playing ... which I suppose is what I should be doing ..there cant be so few as the scores are looking good, I even wonder if the MD types are not forum types which is why we are less visible. just wish I enjoyed the game ...Om hoping it will grow on me... sigh

We can't be THAT small... If we can beat Darigan in YooyuBall... There is like 20+ members on Darigan on this site so we must be atleast bigger than what we are predicting it to be.

Well, today I made it to Rank 2 and I switched my formation so that Windelle scores most of my goals - to help him in the GPG rankings. Let's see if we can keep our lead over Kreludor!

I have been trying a different formation myself today and think I prefer it..Im going for the formation where they are ...mmm how to describe this .. as if they are in the four corners of a box. I find this is working better for me than the arrow shape formation that I was using before.

Any tips from anyone would be appreciated as Im quite new to yyball and not very good at it

I have been trying a different formation myself today and think I prefer it..Im going for the formation where they are ...mmm how to describe this .. as if they are in the four corners of a box. I find this is working better for me than the arrow shape formation that I was using before.

Any tips from anyone would be appreciated as Im quite new to yyball and not very good at it

Do you mean 2 x 2? Thats a pretty good formation but i like 1 x 3 or 3 x 1 better due the fact that you are able to get more than one person get the ball in the beginning or in the middle of the game.

Do you mean 2 x 2? Thats a pretty good formation but i like 1 x 3 or 3 x 1 better due the fact that you are able to get more than one person get the ball in the beginning or in the middle of the game.

I've been using the 1 striker, 3 defender formation since most of the time that I score it's at the beginning of a new play. That also puts Windelle at the front so none of my other teammates steal his goals. It might not be the most effective formation overall (2 x 2 seems the most balanced and logical to me), but it gives Windelle more scoring opportunities than the other players.

Edit: At game 80 Windelle has 305 goals for me, which gives him a GPG of ~3.8. However, about 250 of those goals were scored in the past 45 games, when I changed my formation. For those games he has a GPG of about ~5.5.

Edited by plotinus_theos

Yeah I've been using the 1+3 formation so Wizard would be the only one making the goals. The only other cases would be if the Yooyu's a Darigan or Faerie (I can't aim that one even if I followed the guide). I used the 2+2 for the first 8 games or so but I stopped because Ethel would be the one scoring.

Interesting stuff these different formation theories, am mulling it all over

please excuse the possibly daft question but is there some advantage to having one particular player get more goals?

Only started this year so not sure if there is some extra bonus for paticular players or something.

Interesting stuff these different formation theories, am mulling it all over

please excuse the possibly daft question but is there some advantage to having one particular player get more goals?

Only started this year so not sure if there is some extra bonus for paticular players or something.

The only player able to get the most goals is "Wizard" Windelle in 1 x 3 formation since he is the only one that is close to the ball.

Thanks that makes sense to me now. Feel pretty guilty as I havent played much today for boring reasons

Am in awe of the post above me who has played 227 games !! wow such dedication .. well done to you !

Thanks that makes sense to me now. Feel pretty guilty as I havent played much today for boring reasons

Am in awe of the post above me who has played 227 games !! wow such dedication .. well done to you !

Its nothing to be quite honest :] I am going for All Star this year anyway, since it is only 46 games a day...

And same here i had a lazy day, only played 5 games of YYB...

Any idea why we're not in first? We beat Kreludor and tied Darigan (although won the important games) and have otherwise been pretty dominant. I don't understand the scoring system.

Keep playing hard guys! Lets get to the top of this bracket!

Any idea why we're not in first? We beat Kreludor and tied Darigan (although won the important games) and have otherwise been pretty dominant. I don't understand the scoring system.

Keep playing hard guys! Lets get to the top of this bracket!

TNT (The Neopets Team) is crazy some times, because we are leading the entire standings, we are 4th overall in the AC so far so we SHOULD be first. However, TNT is crazy and puts us in third...