Wheel of Excitement avatar help?

~Xandria

This has got to be the most frustrating avatar EVER. Okay, I take that back. There are some games one that are way more frustrating, but still. >.>

I know this is a completely random chance avatar, but not once have I ever managed to win 20k from the wheel. My question is, once you land on the 20k slot once do you automatically get the avi or is just when you "randomly" hit the 20k slot? If it's random, I have no hope to get this avatar anymore. As I've spun it daily (a lot of the time multiple times a day) and have never won more than 5k. D:

It's the first time. :D Don't worry- it's not that mean! You'll get it one day (and then you can start cursing a different wheel, haha ;))

Oh, thank goodness! I was hoping that was the answer. If it was random I don't think anyone would have it, lol. Whenever I get close to it I'm on the edge of my seat, but noooooo, it just never ticks on over there! Lol. Thank you Rebecca. :) I wish you could spin the wheel of knowledge more than once a day. I really love that avatar but it's so hard to get! That will be the next one I'll be cursing. ;) Haha.

You just have to keep trying...

I only have three randoms left to get - Wheel of Knowledge, Edna & Kelp. All very frustrating - and expensive!

EDIT:

Lol I don't believe this! 2 minutes after writing that, I spun the Wheel of Knowledge and:

WheoolofKnowledgeAvatar.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So keep trying, you do get them eventually :D

I lucked into WoE pretty early on, perhaps even before I knew what avatars were. Now that it's more expensive, it's not quite as lucrative, but I do think it's still a "break-even" wheel, at least (unlike WoK or WoMis). I've landed on the 20k spot at least 2 or 3 times, but I don't think I have since they revamped the wheel. On the other hand, my friend with an account two years older than mine finally got the avatar a few weeks after the revamp.

WoK was the worst for me (and for several of my friends), but we all got it shortly after it was revamped. I was shocked when it finally happened (after over a thousand spins, you just don't expect it to stop -- I would move to a different tab so I wouldn't have to watch, because it likes the space just past the avatar one a lot).

Of the randoms, I need TDMGPOP, Lever of Doom, and Neomail addict.

That avvie was so frustrating to me too! I swear I spun that wheel daily (or sometimes more) for nearly two years straight before I got it... But, like everyone else said, you will eventually get it! Just keep trying!