Krawk Island Support Thread

We're up against Faerieland today. It'll be faerie surprising if they manage to take a game against us. :oink:

I think the closest game will be SS, seeing as how it's where they've had the most wins. Not incredibly worried about the other ones, but we should still do our best.

Hi everyone! This is my 1st AC year, currently on rank 2! :D

sup, keep up the good work then.

It really is annoying how Meridell is doing bad, super bad, like can't even beat VP bad, but they are in 3rd place, somewhere Krawk Island or Roo Island should be. Right now Krawk Island because if you see Krawk Island is ahead of Roo Island in the standings for 4th!

Well we have lost two more times then Meridell, but if we keep up this winning streak and they get a few more loses we could pull in front of them and get a spot in the top 3! & with Altador losing one to Brightvale (hopefully bringing down their morale) that could improve our chances of making it to podium this year! :laughingsmiley:

Jasminerosee keep up the good work and keep playing hard!

We might have lost more but if you look back the only difficult bracket they had is the first one and we would have been first there because in our second bracket we had the teams that were in front of Meridell and they manage to lose to some really weak teams. So what i'm trying to say is that we might have lost a bit more but we had harder teams to face.

That's very true, I didn't look at that. We're always stuck with Tyrannia though, it seems so unfair. I don't get some of the points for this system either.. hopefully we can get into third at the end of this bracket. We just to keep fighting against those teams that are stronger because if Brightvale can end Altadors winning streak we can beat them too when we face them and other strong teams.

We won, but i'm getting worried that we are getting weaker, cuz are numbers are going down. (personally when i face a weak team i barley play) i think that we are going to end this bracket undefeated, cuz we have Moltara again and i hope we have Lost Desert Tomorrow (just not to face TYrannia) Good Job GUYS!

We won, but i'm getting worried that we are getting weaker, cuz are numbers are going down. (personally when i face a weak team i barley play) i think that we are going to end this bracket undefeated, cuz we have Moltara again and i hope we have Lost Desert Tomorrow (just not to face TYrannia) Good Job GUYS!

I don't think we're getting weaker, I think a lot of people are just slacking because we're in a bracket with smaller/weaker teams (excluding Tyrannia, of course). It'd be really awesome if we could end this bracket undefeated. I'd still be a bit careful because you never know.

And micheee's other prediction also came true :) (but it's nowhere near as awesome as the Brightvale/Altador one, plus it was kind of expected).

Oh in that case then i will do my part today then so we can stay undefeated in this bracket! I sure hope you are right though.

EDIT: Hoot! i finally reached 1,500 SOSD plays! 1,551 now. 3 YYB more wins till rank 12! *officially* Rank 12!

yea i was slaking off the whole round but i promised to play today because our team has low stats and i want to help us stay undefeated in this bracket. But u can totally slack cuz we have Moltara and we beat them already so..... yea.

and i'm not going to play from 2:30-5 cuz i'm watching Futebol but i'm planning to get to rank 13 by the end of the day.

I didn't play as much as I should have yesterday because of course I was slacking like most people here since we were playing Moltara, because they are a weak team, but I will be playing lots today so I can get some more points for my team. but definitely don't think our team is getting weaker, just being a little lazy :P

Hopefully tomorrow we get to face Lost Desert and not Tyrannia again, so we can get more points since we're more likely to win against Lost Desert than Tyrannia. & I hope hope hope that when the brackets change we're not in the same bracket as Tyrannia again... because the only reason why Meridell is in 3rd is because they have been in easy brackets and haven't faced hard teams yet (Altador or Tyrannia) and if we can sweep during this entire round then we can pull in front of them, which is what I'm hoping for. If not, then I hope that the next bracket we're in is an easy one..

on a side note glad that Roo Island beat Altador at a game, hopefully they keep losing!

Yay! We ended this round undefeated! Good job everyone! Now just waiting for the brackets/standings to update...

And I think we might have a good chance at third, as long as Meridell ends up in a bracket with Tyrannia/Altador.

I concur with chocolatea! We do have a good chance of ending up in third because Meridell didn't do so well in their bracket. Crossing my fingers that we don't end up with Tyrannia again tomorrow..