Plushie Tycoon Problem =/

Hey,

I started off on Plushie Tycoon, and I was doing really well-- I'm up to 58,000-- when suddenly, 155 plushies just disappear from my store. I never knew whether the security systems in the store upgrades are actually necessary, but I have the best one purchased just in case. Currently, if I take the number of plushies it states that I manufactured and I subtract the number of plushies I've purportedly sold, the number of plushies that have been manufactured in my factory, and the number of plushies in my warehouse, I'm left with the number 155, which is simply not accounted for; there's nothing in my store.

Am I missing something =/ Those plushies were worth 19000 in between them.

I'll be honest, I don't even know how to submit a ticket. If someone could tell me

1) whether this is actually a game feature I'm missing, and
2) how to submit a ticket to TNT,

I should be all set...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

PT can be a bit wonky with the updates. If I remember, I had to visit my shop and sales history (and sometimes refresh a few times) before it would update. In addition, plushes would disappear while they were "loading" because they had already left one place but hadn't reached the next. If they really did disappear, send a bug report. Click on "help" at the bottom of any page, then choose "submit a ticket," and select "bug report" from the list. Help is really buggy, so you may have to do all that several times before you get to the bug report page (you could get redirected to the main site page, or asked for username and pw, but just keep trying).

The most I can say right now is did you check your 'Existing Jobs' tab in the factory. All of the time there would be left out some jobs in there and you may notice the jobs aren't done (subtract the quantity to the completed colum it may left out your 155 plushies). But if you did, then I don't know what's wrong. Btw, you can visit the plushie tycoon board on neopets. Click here: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=23 and search for the plushie tycoon board. The experts there will answer you any questions. Good luck! :D

If you do end up needing to submit a ticket, sometimes switching browsers can help. I get errors when I try to use the support section in Chrome and IE, but it works fine in Firefox.Other people find they have better luck in Chrome.

Thanks for all the advice people! As an update, my store simply isn't displaying any of my plushies and always says that my inventory is empty. I can't tell if anything is actually selling, but the number of "Plushies Sold" displayed on the main page is consistently going up every hour. I just hope that this bug doesn't cost me the month; this is the first time I actually break 50,000!

EDIT: The Neoboards answered it! Apparently Nimmo plushies make all your plushies become invisible. Hopefully it will all be restored to normal once those sell out. Silly Nimmos!

Yup. It's not an update issue, I assure you; I've played Tycoon many times, and although I've always lost, I know how it works in general =P Someone finally answered me though. I made Nimmo plushies, and apparently those can glitch your store inventory to appear to be empty. I just have to wait for my Nimmo to sell out, which might take a while, because they were red-stuffed neofoam in velvet packing...