Cross-painted pets!

So, does anyone have an awesome crosspainted pet they would like to share? Whether it be a dreamie or a pet you already have :) I'm just curious because I've been waiting for something to really pop out at me as my next pet and so far I am stuck between three: (This may change as I keep actively looking) but so far I really love these 3. Opinions on your favorite out of these?

small_preview.png?7ff80f71

small_preview.png?ef53627c

small_preview.png?449ab828

PS: I know you have this pet Rebecca, I just couldn't resist leaving him out as I may really start leaning towards him as my permie, but also the bori and acara are really adorable too. I'm having a hard time making a decision. Input? and/or other awesome cross-painted pets that you want/have? :) Thanks guys!

I had a Striped/Christmas Xweetok crosspaint once.

medium_preview.png

Not much, but it's something, and it's cute.

Also: This isn't a dreamie or a pet I already have, but this is pretty darn cute. :Dmedium_preview.png

Thanks for sharing the royal/plushie combo! I have a plushie kacheek myself, but I adopted her so no chance to cross-paint her. :/ At least, not that I'm aware of. I wonder if I were to paint a random kacheek royal would I then be able to transfer the paint brush clothing to my other kacheek? If so - that'd be adorable. :) & the striped xweetok is pretty cute. :)

Thanks for sharing the royal/plushie combo! I have a plushie kacheek myself, but I adopted her so no chance to cross-paint her. :/ At least, not that I'm aware of. I wonder if I were to paint a random kacheek royal would I then be able to transfer the paint brush clothing to my other kacheek? If so - that'd be adorable. :) & the striped xweetok is pretty cute. :)

As far as I know, that would work. You could then just pound the Royal Kacheek (as clothes don't go in the pound) and keep them for your Plushie Kacheek. :D I think that's one of my favorite cross-paints, too. But I do really like the Bori.

Hee, I'm glad you think the Faerie/Royal crosspaint is so lovely. :D I'm really fond of it with the Royal Girl clothing as well- the dress is super nice. :D (I'm kind of tempted to paint some random Shoyru royal girl to steal the dress for Ansteigen. >.>)

I think that if I was to go for a different cross paint, and get a new pet, I'd probably do this one:

medium_preview.png

I think he just looks SO COOL. 8D

I don't have any pets that are complete cross-paints in the sense that it's a different base color, with all of the PB items of another. I do, however, have several sets of PB clothes that I use on my pets.

I have a blue Shoyru that I sometimes mix and match with Royal Girl and Boy clothing (Or mix some of the items into other customizations):

medium_preview.png

For Draiks, I also have PB clothes from Pirate, Christmas, Royal (girl) and Desert that I mix around as well. (Usually the jewelry and tail ornaments) It makes for nice accents to their customizations.

Wow, thanks for all the responses and inspiration you guys! All of these pets are so beautiful. :) I definitely have some thinking to do, I may end up going with the Bori. :D Thanks for the feedback and please don't hesitate to post more if you come across something. & Spritzie I think the royal shoyru with the blue base color is awesome. I never would have thought about going with a base color but it looks amazing! I like your idea of switching out royal boy/royal girl shoyru clothes. Seems like it would make for some cute customizations. :)

edit: Found another one I really like! Marcatite aisha and desert cross-paint:

small_preview.png?1c7a0ed8

I love Maractite with Desert clothes- Maractite looks so amazing with gold accents, and Desert has gold in abundance. :D

For anyone who is interested I went ahead and crosspainted my kacheek royal/plushie. :) I think she looks rather dashing. All I did was keep the dress though as I find the wig suites her better. I'm far from done with her customization, but it's a start! There are a few accessories I want from the NC mall before she will be complete. After that I have to find the perfect petpet and petpetpet combo! & Then make a petpage! After that I'll more than likely move on to my next dreamie: Faerie/royal bori. :)

2.png

For anyone who is interested I went ahead and crosspainted my kacheek royal/plushie. :) I think she looks rather dashing. All I did was keep the dress though as I find the wig suites her better. I'm far from done with her customization, but it's a start! There are a few accessories I want from the NC mall before she will be complete. After that I have to find the perfect petpet and petpetpet combo! & Then make a petpage! After that I'll more than likely move on to my next dreamie: Faerie/royal bori. :)

2.png

Oh wow, she looks fantastic! What's that on her tail?

Oh wow, she looks fantastic! What's that on her tail?

It's called a "Lovely Kacheek Tail Cover". I thought it was so cute when I saw it on her. Cost me 300k though! Yikes. :P and thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a relatively common crosspaint for Hissis, but I thought it looked kind of cool and decided to dip him for a nice Magma/Halloween look. I just need to get him a fitting background and see if he needs any accessories.

sspaint_zps534a5d71.png