Happy Moehog Day!

hrtbrk

I love the female outfit- so adorable! I would totally wear that hat! :D

This is the first Stealthy pet I haven't been in love with- it just looks weird. :( A little too busy to look properly Ninja, maybe?

Like Rebecca said, this is the first Stealthy pet I haven't totally loved. It's okay, but nowhere near as awesome as the others. But woah... that male outfit is intense.. I love it, especially that armoured shell that looks like a turtle!

I'm a huge fan of the female outfit AND the stealthy moehog. I think it would make for some awesome customization. (this is coming from someone who is really not fond of moehogs - AT ALL. If I did have a moehog, I think this would be my color of choice though. :)

I was excited to see what colours they had come up with (like any other pet day) but was quite disappointed with Moehog Day. :( Stealthy is too busy for my liking and Dimensional quite the opposite. I like both of the clothing sets however, especially the male one. :)

Oh good it's not just me. I love the Stealthy colour in general, but when I saw the Moehog I had the impression that it looked too busy to look good as well. I just thought it was maybe that because Moehogs have to be one of my least favourite pets that I wasn't going to like it no matter what colours were released.

• 2 weeks later...