Happy Mother's Day!

Ashbash

Happy Mother's Day to all you TDN moms celebrating today. I hope you all have a great day!

Plans for the day? Gifts? My mom and I are going to watch a movie and then she just wants to order a pizza tonight from her favorite pizza place. She refuses to go wait for dinner at an actual restaurant today haha.

Thanks!

My 11 year old son got me a nice card and made me a magnet. He's so cute! :wub_anim:

My husband made me a yummy breakfast, and even bought donuts! :rock:

I've been watching TV, and now playing Neopets, haha!

We don't want to go out today, which is fine-every restaurant will be so crowded, and I'm fine staying here.

My mom just left for my sister's to celebrate Mother's Day with her. Mom and I had a pretty good time, lunch at a local resteraunt, then ice cream at another place, and then some downtime. So a pretty good visit. And she really got a kick out of her Mother's Day card. LOL Hope all you mothers or you kids spending time with your mothers, are having a good Mother's Day! :D

Happy mother's day to all of our mums. :D

I'm going to my parents' house tomorrow night for supper. My mum got her present last week- my brother and I always do a joint gift for mother's day and my dad's birthday, since they're so close together. We were very inventive this year- a gift card to Olive Garden. :P

Haha mmm Olive Garden is so good. I honestly thought I was about to see some big extravagant unique thing as I was reading lol. Nice one.

Hahhaha, oh god no. My brother and I are way too lazy for that. :P Besides, with my dad semi-retired, they like being given gift cards for restaurants- they feel better about throwing money away on going out to dinner that way. :)

• 3 weeks later...