Game Trohpies

tk421beth

Hey all!

I have to say...I'm soooooooo jealous of the gaming trophies that a lot of people have! I have played some of the same games for YEARS, and still do not have a trophy :sad02:

I have used cheats (to get extra lives, etc), but that doesn't help. I am close on some of my scores, but can never do it. It's depressing sometimes!!!

HOW do you guys do it?

I agree with Xepha. I have practiced a long time at many of these games, playing them over the course of twelve years for some of them!

Playing on the first of the month makes it much easier- the high scores for the table are much lower than they end up being at the end of the month. If you play the same games over and over, not only will you get better at the game, but you're more likely to get lucky (good neggs in Meerca Chase, the tree in Kash Basher, etc).

Just keep at it- a lot of games are really hard and frustrating. Practice most with the games you like, and stop playing when you get angry at it.

Another point I want to add is to find the game you are compatible with. I am the type that play best in patience kind of games. It means that it take a really long time (sometimes an hour) to get a high score but not very challenging. These are warf rescue and eliv thade. The games that need less patience and more training is barf game and neopian bank game (Sorry, I forget the real names.) And that is pretty much all I have. The rest need too much luck or ability for me.

Also, for these games I tend to wait until the second week before trying, since I can practically get as high a score as I want. It is frustrutating to have a score high enough to get gold trouphy but had that score beaten at the end of the day. By second week, most people won't play for high score anymore and if you land at first place, it's almost a guarantee that you will get 750np everyday for the rest of the month.

Some games are just grinding, like Wrath of the Snowager (I think you're supposed to stick to the first level, but I never tried), The Castle of Eliv Thade (using an anagram solver is ok), Sutek's Tomb (though you have to be fast), etc. But yeah, some games are just pure luck, and others require a lot of practice!

Ugga Drop is very easy! And if I remember correctly, everyone with 40,000 points passes through the leaderboard and ends up with a gold trophy.

It'll take a little time to figure out (unless you use a guide) but you need to know exactly when to jump, and when to activate your parachute.

I didn't use a guide, so I don't know of any good ones I'm afraid /: