AdverVideo not giving out full np prize

BEE.

For the past three days I've noticed AdverVideo hasn't been giving me the full amount of nps I've won.

Today I logged how many nps, I had on hand before and after and it doesn't add up.

Np on hand before: 12,211

Turn 1: 800

Turn 2: 600

Turn 3: 100

Turn 4: 700

Turn 5: 600

Nps on hand after: 13,611

Is anyone else noticing this? I'm now beginning to wonder if this has been happening everyday without me noticing /:

I've never once thought to check how much the AdverVideo is actually giving me..

I logged exactly 1,000 nps before participating and this is what I got.

1: 200 np

2: 100 np

3: 100 np

4: 600 np

5: 200 np

Total won: 1,200 nps

On hand afterwards: 2,200 nps

Despite the bad luck I had with those wheel spins, it actually gave me the right amount. :)

I've never actually really payed attention to it though the other day I did start to wonder the same thing but I was super tired and thought maybe my maths was bad at the time, haha.

Do you happen to have an adblock?

I have an adblocker and I haven't been having any problems that I've noticed. I shall pay attention tomorrow when I do my dailies. If you're counting your points to see if Adver Video is working properly be sure you're not doing anything else on the site so you get more accurate results. Rather then getting random events or losing NPs from any of the wheel or chance games. :)

I have an Adblocker yes, but it hasn't affected it before.. (that I know of).

And I'm not doing anything else on the site apart from running habi in another tab. I usually go back to the homepage afterwards

I used to have the adblocker on and I found it wouldn't give me the points when I did advervideo. I had to take it off so I would actually get the points :s might have just been me.

I have premium now so no ads, so I can keep it off now. Haven't noticed any issues with wrong payout.

I find the only time I have issues with it is when I don't let the wheel load completely before pressing "Spin the Wheel". If it's not fully loaded, I don't earn anything.

I find the only time I have issues with it is when I don't let the wheel load completely before pressing "Spin the Wheel". If it's not fully loaded, I don't earn anything.

Maybe this. I'm also experiencing that long ago.That's why I quit Adver-Video.

I have an Adblocker yes, but it hasn't affected it before.. (that I know of).

And I'm not doing anything else on the site apart from running habi in another tab. I usually go back to the homepage afterwards

I also have AdBlock but only affected me this year, I think.

Out of my 5 spins I'm missing 600NP so I'd say it's a glitch. Maybe someone send in a ticket so TNT knows that it's being buggy. I can't get into the support center or else I'd submit one myself. :)

Payed attention today when using Adver Video.
Turns out I'm getting the same problem. Got some np but not all. :/

Someone should send in a ticket.