Y HALO THAR

Aletheia

Hey everyone! I'm Kort. I'm 21 and female.

Well, this is awkward.

Anyway, Neopets is the only game besides The Sims that I can never give up. Even when I go on a hiatus, it has this weird way of worming itself back into my daily life. I don't like the Neoboards/the filters on Neopets very much but I do like making friends and TDN has been my go to fan site for dailies and information for around five years.

Draiks are my favorite pet. I like customizing. KQ is fun, but I don't have a mouse so I'm usually pretty terrible at it. There's probably more but I can't think of anything else important right now.

Y HALO (sorry couldn't resist, okay i'll stop now)

I know the feeling T____T

every time i leave. i come back.

just not worth leaving? i miss all the fun plots then come back and complain.. so i've just decided. stay, and that way i won't miss all the plots and stuff :P

welcome to TDN forums! ^_^ hope you enjoy it here, you can mostly find me hanging around General Chat and also Customisation, a bit absent this month as I've got alot on but hope to see you around and Eventide is <3 but personally water i think has to be one of my favorite colors, I love how they now have the Eventide clothes, even if they are sadly NC :(

Awesome that you've decided to join us on the forums ^_^ Even more so since you're a draik person! I've only got one, and he was a gift from a friend, but I think draiks have the prettiest colors. Eventide is a good one for sure!

Welcome to TDN! HALO THAR FREND. I'm sorry. I'll stop.

Yay, another Draik fan! I'm not a super-huge fan of Draiks, but they are cute, I'll admit that. Eventide is a great colour for them! :D TDN is a great way to get your goals accomplished, I've accomplished a few of my goals in my short time here.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope to see you around!

Welcome to the TDN forums! I hope you will enjoy your time here. You should consider turning your fifth pet into a faerie draik! :D

Good luck with your donations. I didn't have the luxury of having such generous friends when I played neopets for the eight months I did and it reflects on my profile. You are a pretty lucky player! Why can't I be like you?

Aletheia is such an awesome word. It's the Attic Greek word for truth but it has a different meaning than in English. It's like an uncovering of something that was hidden or concealed and it's really just a great word. I love it and all variations of it and I would kill to have the actual Aletheia but I'm terrible at pet trading and the user is inactive. Sad.

@carlyle Some of the donations were from random players! I know one person donated because they found Tomorrow and liked the name enough to contribute to morphing her and another person was just someone on the boards. Random Neopian kindness yay! But I do have awesome friends. I've thought about a Faerie Draik but I've already planned out a customization for a Pink Draik so a Faerie would be a long way away!

Thank you all for the welcomes and I'm glad there's not Draik hate here! I know a few people who absolutely despise them and I don't get it because they're so cool looking.