Taking requests! Please read first post

Tigersaurusrex

Hello! My name is Maggie. I'm trying to draw more often because I love drawing, but I never sit down and do it! So I'll be taking requests.

I mostly draw animals, so I'll take requests for pretty much anything that's not human, including:

-anthros

-pets

-your own characters

-characters from shows

-pokemon/neopets/etc

-ask me for anything! I'll tell you if I can draw it.

Click here for rules/requesting info!

Here are some rules, in case you need them. Nothing too wild, just some basic common decency:

-Any art I make for you, feel free to put on your neopets page if you want. DO NOT claim that you drew it, however. You don't have to mention me, but if you want to link to my neopets account (tigerhombus) that would be nice. It is not necessary, however.

-You can also put my art on any other websites you may have. The only exception is that you cannot put it up on art gallery websites, like deviantart. It is actually against the rules on that site (and ones similar to it) to post art that's not yours! It is also rude to put my art in your art gallary. Again, don't claim that you own the art/drew it. If you want to, you can link the piece to my deviantart or tumblr (links below), and/or add my username, Tigersaurusrex, as the artist. I go by that name on most sites so it'll be easy to find me that way.

-You are not allowed to make money off my art, or even attempt to do so. You can print it/put it on a shirt/hang it on your wall/etc for yourself to enjoy, but do not sell it to other people. This is not just a request, that is illegal. You are also not allowed to enter my art into contests/competitions, even when the prize is not real money, or there is no prize.

-Enjoy your art! If you have any questions about whether you can do something with it, don't hesitate to ask me! You can post here, send me a message, or contact me on deviantart/tumblr. I check all three of these sites frequently and I will get to your question ASAP. :)

And, for requesting art:

-Make a post on this board! Please keep requests on this board, do not send them to my accounts on other websites. :)

-Please state where this character is from, its name, and if it's your own character. (ex: Pikachu from pokemon!, or My wolf OC, Damien.)

-If the character is your own, it would be nice to provide a reference or two. It can be a simple as another drawing with the character in it, or a full reference sheet, detailing all its markings and details. If you don't have any, then I can work off of a detailed description, but it will be less likely to look exactly like your character.

-You can request up to two characters per drawing, and only one drawing per month. I'm not sure how fast I'll be getting to requests, but if I get them done quickly I might change the time between requests.

-I will take five requests at a time, and I will keep this post updated on how many I have/who they're from. Once I finish one, that spot will open up for others. If there's already five request spots taken, you can send a request, but it will be put on a waiting list (also on this post), and it might take a while to get to it. But I will contact you once it's finished and post here.

-Feel free to request a certain pose, but try to keep it general. If you get too specific, it may be hard to do the pose

-I am not obligated to draw you things. If you are too pushy/rude/entitled/etc, I will not draw you things. These are free sketches, not commissioned masterpieces.

-I have the right to refuse any request for any reason. If I will not draw your request, I will tell you why. Once I explain why I won't take it, feel free to make a new request, taking into account why I would not do the first one.

-Once I finish your sketch, I will post it here. If there's anything wrong with it (misplaced markings, etc), please tell me. I will do one correction edit for each request. Please be as specific about what is wrong as possible, so I can get the character looking as correctly as possible in just one edit.

-And that's it! I know rules are scary, but they're here to keep you and me happy and on the same page.

And click here for art examples/what your art will look like!

For examples of my art, check out my deviantart and/or tumblr.

For these requests, I will be doing sketches with a little shading. They will be mostly one color, although I might add a few more for funsies. Here's an example of what they'll be like, using my Lutari as a model.

NEO-000_zpsd2848c4f.png

And here's the requests I've finished already:

NEO-001-duskitty_zpsfffc0b41.pngNEO-002-fluffykitteh_zps9869911e.png

To find me you can look here,

on deviantart: http://tigersaurusrex.deviantart.com

or on tumblr:http://tigersaurusrex.tumblr.com

The Request List:

1. Free
  2. Free
  3. Free
  4. Free
  5. Free

The Waiting list:

• no one waiting!

Thank you very much, Aquamentis. I hope the very same! c:

And, I have finished the first request. Here's your kitty-sona, Duskitty. You can send me a message or reply if you'd like anything changed. :3

NEO-001-duskitty_zpsfffc0b41.png

Asghsgshgshgsf it's SO CUTE! :3 Thank you a million times, I love it! :D :happydance: