Greetings All!!!!

jadeeegarr

I didn't really know what to put in my introduction so I've been procrastinating; I'm somewhat of a lurker :)

Anywho; I'm Jade! I'm 20 years old, I love neopets, sometimes a little too much, lol. Ever since I joined I just wanted to be a neopets millionaire and collect a lot of the avatars, I reached the millionaire goal and have an okay avatar collection (still working on it, it's not as large as I'd like), but once I reached the neopoints goal I took a hiatus, so now I'm constantly looking for new goals. Currently working on: making my account a more well rounded account, for so long I was concerned with my neopoints and I really abandoned other aspects like pet stats, customization, trophies, etc.

I don't really know what else to add, those are just my goals for now and I'm really excited! So hello all :)

Hey Jade, welcome to TDN :) Introductions are always awkward to write so no worries, we all lurk at one point or another. Now that you're posting though, I hope you enjoy it here and take part in lots of threads that may help you work on those other aspects of your account!

Hi Jade! My name is Naamah pleased to meet you. I must say, I love your name because I like the color Jade. Anyways, welcome aboard and don't worry, some might say I love my pets a bit too much. Their my pride and joy!